Demands of The Pheonix

moosehunter123

To House Amador and the Crown of Haense

xYoeuA_yxzmx6bxeiO5KL_J31aSMXwkrj29ghDk2DtbykLUulmozA6Xa4fJ9oJUPngjoK-AwGrvH1sbhJqVudw7lgEhzTOu81n-oIFsfYZQ_TsnAwe6nZDRILV5hjLNM8CDtrYJQE12f_pF83OHYLlA

[13th of Malin’s Welcome]

Though once a great nation in their prime, the Kingdom of Haense has shown to be nothing but cowardly and corrupt. Their dishonorable king has repeatedly, with no uncertainty, refused to defend even his closest friends and allies. Even now as his beloved queen is held in Veletz he will not make an effort to save her. This very same principle applies to the House of Amador. I speak now to all my kin, do not serve a King who will not serve his people. They did not come for Hyspia. They did not come for Aaun. They did not come for Minitz. They did not come for their Queen. They will not come for you.

As I write to you,  the former regent of the house Liridona Amador is beside me as my prisoner. I request that a suitable representative of House Amador comes to negotiate for her release. I do not wish harm upon her but rather only to speak with my kinsmen and to speak over the best course of action for our family. By my honor, your safety is guaranteed.

-Bo Rostova

Liridona wants to go home

The missive reaches the reclusive Marina Amador - though she had been missing in action for roughly two decades - she immediately fretted over the well-being of her dearest, elder sister Liridona, but did nothing.

"ah shite" Murtagh Amador would squint at the page, taking a very long time to process the words written. He'd squint at his bank account, wondering how much his aedymamej was worth in coin.

"Who is this guy" Brother Ninnias asks a local lord, confused as to who was making demands

The youngest son of Liridona, Benedict did not need to speak to anyone. He had already prepared his horse to begin his journey to Veletz to find his Mamej.

Spoiler

cJ5FqSn.png

ur sigil looks like a lil guy