【✧ KAKTUZ WEEKLI ISSUE XV ✧】

Gomoore

Newspapers are spread throughout Aevos.

They’re made of two sheets of cheap paper, simply stacked and folded together and yet they are

surprisingly colorful, with doodles and familiar drawings! Could this be… no way!

XtfRs7566CQBCytXvpa3UbkEYRLhebgZ94vXe9UK1n9J98Mw9oxR1KVxTbVHS8TUrm9we6BhIV4aukW10RFFHPkhjOM46k3LXmh7iUN5NKmt20ud9fJEL2Nla64nleRTnk4-IVAxVxWcYwX57-c6hmA
Issue Azhty’H (XV) — Azh’Kint’H’Azh’ty’Azh (CLXI) D.A.

e2-voOAyVyvAepoGA5HOZWwUsPrLQBUGBUedVMcoDaO0rNUjHj79SL90gsHKRef-rqOrnxzdtd0UtCkm19Djwc53GPsDnEAp3ZrRFAz1bfW6dNIOL19JtbGgtHYOzPp94MyeE6bojmwc94tCIO5vcuU
ORC POLITICS

Another Klamor

After a few cactus weeks, the Horde gathered ashs more for a Klamor!

XOX5oZkkcn46qqv3oEnhTGyJ3_D3UIm5YBsR4U6T14_7zes0krvfjHAUo7EeH4UJDnblMWKaBdV2Q0MAegHD_TxvGoGhSlRvFl_b4o1sGa5-MjOw2gefoDFAdtSNKhzh9gkin7s_DviNL86wmo63g10

Rex Grommash opened the meeting to hold a discussion on the clans. It was quickly decided that clans would be acknowledged by the horde if they have a wargoth [leader] plus gakh members.

Clans will now be divided into greater agh lesser clans; greaters clans being those with more than ashty members.

The wargoths will also be able to collectively give the title of greater clan to those they think deserve it; specifically older clans devoted to the kubs of Krug.

g27Ys9oqbwp5LlSygb3TxPGYBjATCTv9fB-ESy_xTQ0VUfMazUDwsWJ91Ud-SnXxtbjjDnDqR-ktXMaeH_pL7mA4Q75aJVqcZcGDZZCmY682RudzEe1oyi9PKtTBAvbNQEIlvpBJxQhxKJEZ7CUZX6U

There were also debates on the future of clans Vinteki agh Gorkil; indeed, the dub have very similar values, agh Azfrai’Lur specifically voiced concerns about the young Vinteki clan throwing shade on the older Gorkil clan. There were also blahs of merging the dub, but no resolution was found since the Rex has no say in those decisions.

d8eFCWucnQmVFX8ggo53cG_A6wzoa-8Lu44DT1opPAP2_0tYMmXekC2BluUulKmyg6yclrrT_nvHY-KI4SSQ5M4bcl_BdQ66zcxGDz9FcpCciKjXhma2pDEyUIfOJbxscskKjiLqeF6Zqcn4BSvNZto3hdkQK8mnzClJTAHP4ElsOEeNkC952jy0mTT2TRbdjfQPtncnn4r6ABKPqKoyTWmJQipuADTN9rOnfoKuna2aeug-l7Qd3mIEvJHHg3O9uhY7XsxcGqQRBm8elqJrk_vDJgL4Me0CXcOqr6_NNqde80

The next topic discussed was that of the Kubrex. Grommash expressed concerns of what might happen if he were to die prematurely —which tends to happen during waghtik. Many voices called for Kho'Gorkil the Dominus, or Madoc'Lur the Motsham to inherit the throne if the Rex were to die. Both refused however, since they weren't keen on holding the position.

More will be discussed during next Klamor.

F6WhQBRJZXWOmeSmrePld1SbgRo0EkTLyxToeVhmN7cUngyGOS0WCloaf2hxmXay9dZ1wDXTeVpSFCXlgYHpggVVQM_WRQBEmx8wddnjaNxT0RU0Dq-geavOMLzwnKxXOMvMijca0nR4w9dsoKKS32g

Minto'Lur, Rukagoth [treasurer] of the Horde then spoke on the war efforts: "Most of the clans have been doing good work with grinding and donating, but we still need more help."

He encouraged all to keep working hard, agh warned that the Horde is still not fully preserved from shortages.

Again, Grommash ended the Klamor with a blah of Orcgrimmar. "After Orcgrimmar is built, new clans will need to come to the Klamor with their Leader agh gakh members to become official clans." he explained, as had been decided earlier.

deWU_E_xtmO3SZ-1pOe9pzyK147phuOk1SVgw6ddxcDUZb6-3S36b4zvyIr65UG0csd8peor262UHOybvW6Do3sPgj5OgyhqX84tzlYC6Tsfm0ejb8IW6v0EIb-c3g6DVW0YnMNITjQUiwmpTyRDisE

FOREIGN AFFAIRS

A Queen for Balian 

With King Adrian I's recent passing, Balian will see a new ruler: Queen Sybille I will be crowned next cactus day on the Grand Harvest.

Spuds interviewed her, agh she agreed to blah a bit more for the readers of the Kaktuz Weekli.

ObMxclELhY6Xw9bAaVujD6e5FcSbHVkTcCG8AtWVKuHSF5EuRD94fu-Uy0Nb5YG9h5FgN_8xqNNdxCli3-roVMxx0jEUZ6yLwmIFqGXIwHmHqKR-zixtM07S6DPKs8g7KZtCBrR6wMEcqcYqGHmunYY

When will your coronation be? And along with that will there be any special measures taken due to the war?

“It shall be on the next Grand Harvest.” She confirmed the preparation of security measures, but could obviously not give us any details.

What is your stance on the war waged by the Covenant?

“My stance is the same as my father’s; after all it was I who was kidnapped, beginning the domino fall that led to the war.” 

Do you have major plans as a queen?

“Ai, a bona few. I have nobility reforms drafted." she explained, "I also wish for the knights of the nation to be under a new management to ensure that chivalry in Balian holds strong.”

I understand many of your knights are templars? 

“Ai, I'm close to many... I have given them land so they might build a monastery to host a Templar order. I would be remiss to say I don’t support their efforts against the dark of the continent.”

Anything you want to add?

“Ai. Several treat Balian as some sort of successor to Oren. We are not: the Balianese people are their own people with their own culture separate from that of the Orenian Predecessors.” she said. “What makes us different is that our forefathers were run out of Oren by the very people who call us Orenian. They are the ones who fought for their Oren, we founded a new home in the south.”

HIKvIdkVphM3x1l6uUMHjdouNLdl9Cmf9U7845mxANm-mpAcsiILmTD9_N4v9lHCOEXe3z2i83MjCA3dVOPwMnT0u5i3iy8r3w2CJi8Nsw4aovWbF-5nwonlz4B7q2T-o6k5-7xS3lcCgt9Sl2wjfTA

ORCISH CULTURE

The Stargush’Stroh

The Stargush'Stroh is a central pillar of the orcish culture; it is, for many, what gives a sense agh purpose to our lives. The Stargush’Stroh is a place somewhere among the stars where ash may go if they have lived a great life —which to us already eliminates those who do not live in orcish ways or, even worse, meddle with the darkspawn agh voidal mages. 

SeQlqUEs36hxq10-xbg5hPeK5TSqr8j-jJwqndQOUtmAGsmQDyLYf13xwO4E3fmjX3AEp-UhV1ehBAbJltC2GVuKDD9Gow3leMUEAeQz9OmQO4Fl1AfqTylDuKpp2nV6FG9nq1BoHaeE3AwnD89WI0o

Kor, spirit of the Dead

Upon death, the soul leaves the body, agh the life lived is judged by Kor, the Immortal Spirit of the Dead agh Afterlife. If they deem the life honorable, they may enter the Stargush'Stroh agh stay eternally among the greatest orcs.

In spite of what many globbish non-orcs might think, orkish honor is not about winning waghs and killing people; killing the weak is a sign of weakness agh covers ash with dishonor. Agh fighting against a stronger enemy is a mark of courage.

Above all, inspiring others agh being diligent in the way of the spirits will draw their respect; many who seek to enter the Stargush'Stroh will try to be remembered as a vessel for the spirits in the mortal plane, agh spread the ways of ash or a few select spirits.

Spoiler

h5IHUdFMAAHL1kZiJzhfXvvhMRx4e7g16_GGHsnwuwcT3RlBMuXU6_ZBOh1NqlhyYeXC6Age_3h0yH_zRFhBZADLaGE_szCf7jqU-Zh0hUDCnjz4NkabU8qAqniJ4sLPL-3OuET-ZUPj5AeELCtdF1o

The forgotten origins of the Stargush’Stroh

deWU_E_xtmO3SZ-1pOe9pzyK147phuOk1SVgw6ddxcDUZb6-3S36b4zvyIr65UG0csd8peor262UHOybvW6Do3sPgj5OgyhqX84tzlYC6Tsfm0ejb8IW6v0EIb-c3g6DVW0YnMNITjQUiwmpTyRDisE

Informant — Spuds @Turbo_Dog

Writer — Gharak’Yar @Gomoore

Illustrator & Head publisher — Gharak’Yar

q32Ky8NIlFfKBo0kPbbDNStFcF3Vl-wYYG6ZpNN2-wXE1oztCS50VLtn-hsEM_xOBghuGyqDtzZYr4QgTfgMf85_xifr67tql5EHm5yPxBwAGs7R_r7VonYtqJAoJsR7BmG2qKwzVjCMNM-f1hv4Q7Q

HIKvIdkVphM3x1l6uUMHjdouNLdl9Cmf9U7845mxANm-mpAcsiILmTD9_N4v9lHCOEXe3z2i83MjCA3dVOPwMnT0u5i3iy8r3w2CJi8Nsw4aovWbF-5nwonlz4B7q2T-o6k5-7xS3lcCgt9Sl2wjfTA

Edited by Gomoore
Forgot to add ooc credits

Hiltrude Burrowes smiled as she read the Kaktuz Weekli, "Oi luv this newspapeh!" the hobbit exclaimed.

Spuds sat about reading the newspaper. This time not on his sled on a hill but on his front porch he snickered at the last illustration and when finished reading brought the paper over to his friend’s home, left he paper on his doorstep and knocked on the door  (@Zanael Moonstrider)