THE TREATY OF FREDERICKSBURG

Ramon

Sybille I, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfield, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South would sign the pact with a wide grin as her titles subsequently grew as a rite of conquest. She'd speak to her cousin and guard @_yink_"This is a great win for our nation and family"

"Gooood." he'd state, the Priest Beliarios rubbed his hand together, giving a large grin, "'Ave ******* Stassion." he'd state. 

Spoiler

palpatine-sith.png

Edited by ErikAzog

Fr. Jean traveled back to the Marchlands to pin the edict on the noticeboard by his Governorate's office, amidst the ruins of Freddieburg. He hadn't seen the decorations placed by his underlings, and thus couldn't have known that suspicious street urchins wandering about were defacing them. He still smacked one atop the head with his cane for good measure, and ordered ten Stassie civilians hanged for some perceived offense, presumably loitering or existing.

"And so titles stolen by the darkness have been returned to the ligtht," Enrico murmured to himself, "Ave ******* Stassion."

Maria del Mar was proud to call Balian her home. She celebrated alongside her Queen, as she tended to her handmaiden duties.

Ottavia I of Pompourelia, Princess of Stassion, Duchess of the Lowlands, Vienne, Lorraine, and Furnestock, Margravine of the Westermarch, Baroness of Renzfeld and Montfort, Lady of Fredericksburg bursted into laughter as she now sat underneath her new liege who had already reaffirmed her titles "Richard! Come look, This is the funniest thing I have seen yet!"

Charles Alstion just finished hanging the Alstion banners at the office of Governor-General as the news reached him "Divided at last. We reclaimed what was rightfully ours." The boy said to himself, proud of Aaun's achievements

Spoiler

"To think that the Stassions stole this many titles. They must've been compensating for something,"

Marcus Antonius remarked with a chuckle.

The Prince falls to his knees, praying for Balian's enemies. "Father Belisarios, we must do something to help these Novellans! They abandoned their name and history to protect them from the Ferrymen but they did not find salvation at the barbarians bosom. The average age of homeless Horens is nine! We need to take a collection for our homeless cousins. Every dragon needs a hoard of gold to guard!"

The Prince would shed a tear for the plight of these misguided and self-hating Imperial Remnants. 

Sarrah Crowe, Head Seward of Stassion, would simply laugh "This is the funniest thing I have seen in decades!" She proclaimed to her friends

1 minute ago, Marshi said:

Ottavia I of Pompourelia, Princess of Stassion, Duchess of the Lowlands, Vienne, Lorraine, and Furnestock, Margravine of the Westermarch, Baroness of Renzfeld and Montfort, Lady of Fredericksburg bursted into laughter as she now sat underneath her new liege who had already reaffirmed her titles "Richard! Come look, This is the funniest thing I have seen yet!"

Tristan Adelin de Rennes sends a letter to his brother, Jean @LithiumSedai. It reads:

"Dearest brother, Your Excellency, a birdie has told me that the Stassie's have at last fled Fredericksburg - surely in fear of your retribution for their innumerable crimes. This should make the eviction and displacement process of the anthill and its huts much easier for you. T." 

LITTLE JADWIGA OF WARSOVIA, in her pursuit to find the beast of Whitespire, passed a board that the missive was pinned to. Despite not understanding most of it, she still knew of what had been happening within her homelands. She pointed towards the missive and laughed manically:

"Har-har, Stassion's home-less!"

Her laugh turned into a fit of choking, accidentally swallowing her own spit, before barreling over. In her embarrassment did Jadwiga scamper off, though still chuffed, chanting over-and-over again.

1 minute ago, Caranthir_ said:

Tristan Adelin de Rennes sends a letter to his brother, Jean @LithiumSedai. It reads:

"Dearest brother, Your Excellency, a birdie has told me that the Stassie's have at last fled Fredericksburg - surely in fear of your retribution for their innumerable crimes. This should make the eviction and displacement process of the anthill and its huts much easier for you. T." 

Spoiler

bro we left before y'all even marched in there and took our titles with us LMAOOO