REINMAREN CLOTHING EDICT

0KHCPBe6FZA_y0TlUD5u9TUwbF6KD45xDjYwJAC9KCi3fO6rrhOMy-qFX6ZTi3sbm0_vP5dmXOz91AAjs2ereM-CsGCMCbOBK53HYA9fBmDzW02uqrc6AnlhMW96BF3_SdzjL-gJDaRjF395DFfhiA

REINMAREN-KLEIDUNGSEDIKT

REINMAREN CLOTHING EDICT

Issued by the Großfürst of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1960

_OIvf8_EF_1L-5c6ajGho9aHuHJScoGIbfViWsa1jKIXMHykii-SADSWx5f0ypJ-ISS-PBCaY3LxlgNwHdfbgeZNmtxiPVz5-I2XvjGNKGONGsNSnQMKEitTB665QEQr9WgIlAc2vpN-R5aq8aSEklM

An embellished portrait of Leon II, Grand Prince of Minitz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhkyFqOb4w

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Hear ye, O kin and loyal subjects of mine, these words that flow forth from Kanunsberg; 

So I have bestowed onto my newly blooded tribesmen the cap and the cloak to tell tale of the Kanunic statuses and rights of my subjects as Reinmaren. Yet, mine eyes rarely witness display for the vestments granted upon initiation, the garbs of the noble tribesman falling into neglect to be picked apart by moths and dust, while the assembly at the Landag don an array of armor and garments foreign to our ways whenever summoned.

Thus, by this proclamation, I shall decree the rightful attire for the Reinmaren, to be donned with pride when partaking in ceremonial or tribal affairs such as moots, councils, and courtly gatherings.

Be it proclaimed across the lands of Minitz and the vast realm of Reinmar:

I. Henceforth, let it be known that every tribesman shall wear the cloak and hat bestowed upon them during the occasion of their blooding, in times of ceremonial attendance.

II. Henceforth, let it be known that every warrior shall wear the cloak and hat bestowed upon them during the occasion of their blooding, in times of ceremonial attendance.

III. Henceforth, let it be known that every Geehrte and Hochgeehrte will wear the cloak and hat bestowed upon them during the occasion of their proclamation, in times of ceremonial attendance.

IV. Henceforth, let it be known that every Chieftain and Peer will wear the cloak and hat bestowed upon them during the occasion of their ennoblement, in times of ceremonial attendance.

Furthermore, let it be declared that failure to attire oneself in the prescribed hats and cloaks during ceremonial events, moots, councils, and other sacred rituals shall result in the exclusion of the defying individual from participating in such hallowed proceedings.

Herein shall be the display of the hats belonging to each group of Reinmaren:

TRIBESMAN

XIMegRFt3icGhRouon3miHX3p2l_4KVD0sz1ndylFjrtSO9EL6-fTY8FW9hejpjaElf0B7nF5_kwBR0PL2Q6EgO6Orp4xIAyogauaNbfoe77yz1sfXEbiR57N-q7bnG2N1a_7N84iOwXguq5TWElxKs

WARRIOR

Q1CQc0F-zJH0sdizt-yQ8thlKRAwx-FOxPto3qd5xIrZaiT0VwrzBu4GnhyCtlAR_n_nmQGUFtDZbZHKbS52JpeO3DKhYAQptkku-OrUNRF3AabjhBXhJldKDxzZ5BBeljU08Vuo84OKF-5Ray3Mdwc

GEEHRTE

PkCA22uJdAkOS7-IoOdqpgz0KQrdxBipziWfJJHFfJ7FvRlSQrakEqBig19WwFCA8P96gOICqX1tRyt1HigSfx8fgaHQll7YCFLVGcLGi3FDRNT95TsOA-uKGll-MUuVKJENGbnIHe0jI3i-D_sfLoY

NOBLE

N0Fesk5XInERJpskr727-GNEQ0x4XnQKUvbOoJLwiD0q5_07He6mqHS9ocEyX4FRZv7-DTOK_AlpHuZ3wp-J_aJkecrjTPGAfV_pW65kg3dP97QlScwQijs06XWbOay_qly41ny-effeUluvumECR2w

jMTZxp7NDE2SeziZDiXMOrw0ObK81XYlNVK_pjejuOnF_o4I6Q9iDxmudq_p2tEvuerUlPpWDcoYCcYXjHtGCV1ZjjHhISXU1jRi5aWgUEny37BYXXOT3ASB0e0SFCt37KqIshTzKY1KvqX124djeFA

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET 

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Leon Barclay, Großfürst von Minitz, GMSTSR, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Hussen and Boriënwald, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren, and Warden of the Franklands  

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Spoiler

THE FILES:

CLOAK ( GIVEN TO ALL BLOODED REINMAREN )
pmcskin3d-steve(17).png.ab167abe91cf2e25fa41a2231d60ad40.png

TRIBESMAN HAT

tribesman.png.4da638d7bb69e2f4d1bc7e3d5034c7ab.png
WARRIOR HAT ( FOR ALL SOLDIERS AND KNIGHTS OF REINMAR )

1822038872_WARRIORHAT.png.4052294e44f5ee82eaf9465651d6bd7a.png

GEEHRTES ( FOR THOSE MADE GEEHRTES AT COURT )

pmcskin3d-steve(16).png.0723ecaed117f7a88b5596010e808f79.png

NOBLEMEN ( REINMAREN HOLDING TITLES )

pmcskin3d-steve(15).png.0d35c155d3b3201e050cf40adde134cf.png

Gottfried flashes a grin as he puts on his new NOBLE drip

Peter brandished his HIGHLY fashionable Geehrte hat!

Adelmar puts on the cloak. . . 

Robert laughed in unabashed glee as he marveled at, and then put on, his Noble hat.

Alfred dons his nice little hat under his circlet.

Sir Varik Sturmweber sweeps back his hair and dons his Warrior's cap. Stylish.

Heinrik von Reinmar plops the cap atop his head, testing its fit.