TO HYSPIA.

The Cabellero Comendador of the Franciscan Order yelled even more after reading the response from Urguani. "Find the cabrón who made that missive and hang them! And you know what? Then quarter them!"

"Alexander." The Viceroy muttered with an irritated frown. Cesar II would then set out to contact and order his Colonel, Pedro Fuentes @Salviusto find both Alexander and the random citizen who made the missive from earlier. "None of this shit on hunting or accusing Paladins was endorsed by me or the government." He said to Pedro whilst he then continued, "I need you to deal with this. Also, find me Sergei!" In the meantime, the Viceroy went back to his office to pen a letter to Urguan and the Paladins. 

Andria Looks to the missives a hard look before moving on to write to her good friend. "im not letting it happen again"

*Reading along with andria raising a brow.* "hunt paladins.... I will show them horrors that drives them to insanity."

The An-Gho looked confusedly at the missive, lost as to how would even need the offer of payment to kill paladins, who, by any measure, were an objective offence against all of Creation. 

Vicente Murietta II proceeds to sit in his chair in frustration, amazed at how quickly people were rushing to conclusions and how quickly everything was escalating. He went off to find his friend Alexander and prayed he could convince him to calm down just a tad.

OOC: Visual representation

Spoiler

neon genesis evangelion - When does this image of Shinji Ikari sitting ...

The Grand King of Urguan is wise in the ways of the world. It is only a shame I've not the time to seek him out sooner for a drink. Isabella Sanz cast a glance back to the growing stores of Focus Crystals amassed at by the nonmagical Sanfi laborers of Hohkmat At least until then he can appreciate a well crafted fireball on the battlefield... 

Aeolus of Khamees would, were he able to know about the missives and ongoings in the world, thank his landlord and old friend for their support in these misunderstandings. Instead, he remains locked in a room, bloodied and battered, without fingernails. Tormented as he was, at least the 'Glitter Boy' was oblivious to the chaos and missives written in protest against his fellow paladins and himself.

Alexander grabs his ink and quill and starts to write a few rough drafts before posting the following.

Dear King Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer I apologize for the news of your comrades' alleged crimes I am sure this is hard to take in. However, I do not represent my government currently, for whatever anger you are currently feeling should be directed towards me. I assure you the bounties are for only capture, I follow the innocent until proven guilty mindset and only ask for the paladins to answer and show evidence that they did not do these crimes. I am sure all parties want peace and for this situation to be resolved peacefully, I will not however duel you, so I just won't visit Urguan. I don't want the claims of victims to fall on deaf ears just because I lost a fight

Very Respectfully, Alexander Llopis Of Hyspia