Sleeping With The Fishes | PK Post

The Queen quietly mourns her childhood friend in her bedchambers, idly watching the rivers teem below. In every current, she was reminded of the fish he so fervently sought to catch; there were so many "thank yous" she did not yet get to say.

In peace, there was heartache.

[!] An elderly lady sat, with a crooked nose and wrinkles dragging her face into a warm smile. Her eyes a dull brown and her hair gray with time. The woman drummed her fingers along the table passing memories of a the boy who just wished to fish and taste new cuisine flickerd by. 

She knew, once word hit the haense steeets, that the good old fisher boy was gone.

A bitter smile held her face, while she looked to the sky a soft prayer whispered from her figure, to a God unknown by the common man. 

(I loved rp with timofei you're wonderful and it was a blast)

Sir Philip looked out towards the east "A fine fisherman, and a finer man... Timofei Petrovich knew of Honor, one of the few to truly know it."  

2 minutes ago, JustAngel69 said:

Sir Philip looked out towards the east "A fine fisherman, and a finer man... Timofei Petrovich knew of Honor, one of the few to truly know it."  

((YOOO THANK YOU FOR THAT POEM BY THE WAY!))

The Kingfisher 😢 

Derek Saltmen couldn't help but cry as he was cutting the potatoes for the stew he was cooking... The man who took him in and treated him like his own son was now dead... "Dad...I'm so sorry I never called you that..Please forgive me" Later on that night, he'd go fishing to honor the man he never got to call father.