TO A COWARD

beetle

RSz_RAPp-4xV8W0IQBeJwiaAtIzLkuQMe57wSTJ2QTwmYWs2-snhPB2A8pUfIeUMNhGk0zFu4tob7AiUBjO3BevHbp4v5kRb2qZzHRiqmKQWJbZ5x9dZ9q5E4XYlA8RdTTYYZuVD2MMjWNwPwFHRTM0

TO A COWARD

Issued the 20th of the Snow’s Maiden, in the Year 168 of the Second Age

BY THE WILL AND AUTHORITY OF THE PRINCESS

TO THE COWARD WHO WRITES TO ME,

I am not someone who feels fear. Threats, dangers, and anything alike hold no sway over me. Your tactics in pressuring me to make a choice of betrayal did not and will not frighten me. While you cower behind your words, I will continue to be at peace.

If you wish for my head on a plate, summon your courage and confront me, coward.

BY ORDER OF,

Colchester Black

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Eriantiel Arthalion, Princess of Númenost and Lady of Aran-în-Eryn

"Girl power!" cheered an Elven Bard, already on his third glass of wine at mid-day.

A blonde Wizard whistles an impressed whistle. Like one of those 'wheeew' sounding whistles, "Now that's hardcore."

"If you didn't reply and just ignored them that'd be much more funny" Brother Ninnias concludes

Peter Stroheim, the Princess' father, began oiling his Volatile weapon.

"Soon.. Soon.."

"Interesting.."

Remarks an elven woman as she holds conversation with the fiery-tongued Princess of Númenost.

The evil eye of Gashadokuro glares over this page, even if not personally directed to it, this missive was an issued challenge to the undead.

Spoiler

How long would the joker survive in ooo : r/adventuretime

5 minutes ago, femurlord said:

The evil eye of Gashadokuro glares over this page, even if not personally directed to it, this missive was an issued challenge to the undead.

Reveal hidden contents

How long would the joker survive in ooo : r/adventuretime

Spoiler

ohh.gif.e99bce53765841738271e71ecdaceb09.gif

The princess' personal guard nods as he sharpens his blades as he stands outside her room, ready to deal with whomever comes knocking

Father Nerium had not read the missive this was directed towards, and thereby had no context as to the subject matter of this one. He assumed then that the noble Arthalion line of Numenost was also host to the semi-hereditary condition of "Schizophrenia", and prayed for the whole family in this time of certain distress.