March Events 2024

March Events 2024

TMD4Uyrl3yBGgUtw1NtfAgcPlNYvi3nqBbeBfh7drHbDAUnLQ2c-NrjRgaASG6wg-8p8aKTtzz60Dtv0Z46ZCkM3ChqNACCov5Q4mTBdP_0tM3UYqbt28McJFmazaFLI9AIUfkqcBiiC-xxbRXPN4Rw

mRGx6POPZt4ffCSjn9_7JtRLbZJAfIF_PLRDOU0rXW7OW6-v9qRzDQYK6Zy5-o5SFR50zmSwSuk07sJGRpjm-ozX9mbRGUKoUAyUnCGB7zisUpQoqc7dsmvJbSHwIRRMKalHAREAQr-3492sncZ7eZs
Β 

By Your Community Team

Β 

Β 

π™±πšŠπš›πš‹πš’πšŽ π™³πšŠπš’ &Β πš‚πš. π™ΏπšŠπšπš›πš’πšŒπš”'𝚜 &Β π™Ώπš˜πšŽπšπš›πš’ π™³πšŠπš’

Β 

π™±πšŠπš›πš‹πš’πšŽ π™³πšŠπš’

Β 

Barbie is such an iconic woman that gives inspiration and joy to women across the globe.Β 

Β 

To give some background on this iconic figure, Barbie was created by Ruth Handler. Handler was the principal architect of the doll’s campaign with the Mattel company.

Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. She was named after Ruth’s daughter, Barbara, who was the inspiration behind Barbie. Handler noticed that there were not many dolls on the market that allowed girls to envision their future beyond motherhood. She wanted her daughter to look forward to having a career and strive to have leading roles in life. On March 9th, 1959, Barbie was launched at the American Toy Fair in New York City.

Two Barbie dolls were launched. One had blonde hair and one was a brunette, both having a pulled-back ponytail with curly bangs. She wore a black and white striped swimsuit with gold hoops and black heels!Β 

Β 

πš‚πš. π™ΏπšŠπšπš›πš’πšŒπš”'𝚜

Β 

Saint Patrick lived during the 5th century and is the patron saint of Ireland. He is the patron saint of Ireland and is one of Christianity’s most widely known figures.

At sixteen-years-old, St. Patrick was taken prisoner by a group of Irish raiders. He was transported to Ireland, where he spent about six years in captivity. With his isolation in captivity, he became a devout Christian and began to dream of converting others to the faith. Once Patrick was able to escape, he heard a voice from God telling him to leave Ireland which is exactly what he did. However, later on, an angel tells him to return to Ireland as a missionary!

A few legends were written about St. Patrick! One of the most popular was that he drove the snakes of Ireland into the sea to their destruction! How crazy is that! He also raised about thirty-three men from the dead! One of the most popular legends for St. Patrick, is the shamrock which explains the Holy Trinity concept!Β 

Β 

π™Ώπš˜πšŽπšπš›πš’ π™³πšŠπš’

Β 

World Poetry Day, initiated by UNESCO on March 21, 1999, celebrates the universal power of poetry. Aligned with the beginning of spring, it symbolizes renewal and creativity. UNESCO's focus extends to supporting linguistic diversity by providing a platform for endangered languages. The day encourages educational events and performances, fostering cross-cultural dialogue and peace. World Poetry Day is a global ode to the profound impact of poetry in preserving heritage and connecting humanity through the beauty of language.

Β 

V-s8SOhDYk8iDaXnFh_3dztY2LR14l2r9GEmzIcSRr1hNzL4gGv-ExFTztL9_CEftRRwbVwjbBkaaVQda53COqmiJqzzWRBjP3QihZ1AEWhQMPmQWeToojhm8JnjVM8Izk2M4fIA_PddRmyatloHj7I

Β 

Timeline

March 9th

πš‚πš. π™ΏπšŠπšπš›πš’πšŒπš”'s

March 17th

March 21st

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

On March 9th, our lovely Community Team will dress up as either Barbie or Ken! With their festive pink and blue colors, the team will pass out barbie dolls! We hope that these Barbie and Ken dolls bring you joy and happiness throughout the day!

Toward the evening, the Event Team plans to host a stream featuring the classic Barbie Movie. Keep an eye out for the specific time, which will be announced closer to the date. And like Barbie said… β€œ
EVERY NIGHT IS GIRLS NIGHT!” Embrace the BARBIE spirit, celebrate the occasion, and let the Barbie magic add a touch of PINK to your day!

πš‚πš. π™ΏπšŠπšπš›πš’πšŒπš”'𝚜

Β 

On the joyful occasion of March 17th, get READY for ST. PATRICK’S DAY! Our delightful Community Leprechauns are gearing up to don their finest shades of green, injecting a festive spirit into the air. But, beware of the mischievous pranks that our lively team may playβ€”they're known for their pranks!

As our leprechauns spread luck and prosperity across the lands, keep your eyes peeled for the magical giveaways they have in store. Four-leaf clovers, shimmering gold coins, and charming LEPRECHAUN HATS will be bestowed upon lucky individuals! So, get ready to embrace the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day and revel in the whimsy brought to you by our community's lovable Leprechauns!

Β 

IYCW6bNySpDNwvtCrYzm32tlNipAFPsV3R8nJOZLjICFQzZz7Clebf7niiDoGSTG5PanvW-n8j_y_BxQRSndTR7vDAzFcDL-1L1NYczxEfMGfz8bwbQzLpSo2ZjcXli1P5gxkNopUtqWM_9IZFyc7yg

Β 

Β 

Get ready to mark your calendars because March 21st is the official POETRY DAY on Lord of the Craft!

In the spirit of this poetic celebration, we eagerly invite submissions from across the server featuring your most exceptional poetry! While there's no strict theme, writers are encouraged to draw inspiration from the topics highlighted in the March Event 2024. Feel free to let your creativity flow and contribute to the poetic tapestry of our community.

Poetry will open on March 1st and will close on March 21st! The winners will be chosen by the end of the month!

1st -- 500 Mina Prize
2nd -- 250 Mina Prize
3rd -- 50 Mina Priza

Β 

Please send all submissions through Google Docs and forward to the discord : annabanana1014 or @annabanana1014's messages!

The Community Team hopes that all members of LotC will continue to have such a fantastic year and to remind you all that you are LOVED.

Β 

Spoiler

Thank you to the Community Event Team for assisting in making these events possible!

Shout out to @KaptainScarlet and @SaviourMemeΒ for the SO AMMAAZZZINNGGGLLYYY made items! Love you both!

Thank you to @HogoBojoΒ for being a great admin (OF COURSE) and for the screenshots!

Thank you @Blake0205Β for the continuous support!

Β 

mC-ic2zpzcG8ZX1tqWCOGYbl2QUlQ2LWbMweEEUf8--OsQN98M1mkbWRj7W2I2kYz31OHx516XkuXYwmV8q-8aSFJ75TExDSV2wndvCCj6l1EWEWd6ff9AjiozS7DUiSfkZyE111UKAOuHSbRm_ud_8

TMD4Uyrl3yBGgUtw1NtfAgcPlNYvi3nqBbeBfh7drHbDAUnLQ2c-NrjRgaASG6wg-8p8aKTtzz60Dtv0Z46ZCkM3ChqNACCov5Q4mTBdP_0tM3UYqbt28McJFmazaFLI9AIUfkqcBiiC-xxbRXPN4Rw

Β 

RtzA8uaJUkkiaQzsL6ZjkC9Fm-kLHL65KRFZr-kXse9nIHE_Z3KZJWLzLaapnVSTUh1kMX21dp5pefeOhhYkxktAmY9mPojHssHN_MvWusKrppT10h9YQThsHzWmPXe29m3SHSd0hHXlgWl4Wryx8ow

Β 

684120206_RyanGoslinginDrive_wide-76786f8494fcb99a1cbc7251550926d68f0add7a-s1100-c50.thumb.jpg.01fe28260be66c72f530589572aba926.jpg

Β 

I Ken

new player spawning at CT after getting whitelisted
image.png?ex=65f4dfec&is=65e26aec&hm=b98

Where csn we recommend events?Β  I thought of a cool event called Lector's Day where we have a felder's parade

18 minutes ago, annabanana1014 said:

Β 

On March 9th, our lovely Community Team will dress up as either Barbie or Ken! With their festive pink and blue colors, the team will pass out barbie dolls! We hope that these Barbie and Ken dolls bring you joy and happiness throughout the day!

Toward the evening, the Event Team plans to host a stream featuring the classic Barbie Movie. Keep an eye out for the specific time, which will be announced closer to the date. And like Barbie said… β€œ
EVERY NIGHT IS GIRLS NIGHT!” Embrace the BARBIE spirit, celebrate the occasion, and let the Barbie magic add a touch of PINK to your day!

Lector π™³πšŠπš’

On April 20th, our lovely Story Team will dress up as either Danzen or Oijin! With their iconic red and gold colors, the team will pass out Lector Danzen and Oijin dolls! We hope that these Danzen and Oijin dolls bring you joy and happiness throughout the day!

Β 

Toward the evening, the Event Team plans to host a stream featuring the classic Paul movie. Keep an eye out for the specific time, which will be announced closer to the date. And like Evaristus said… β€œEVERY DAY IS LECTOR DAY!” Embrace the LECTOR spirit, celebrate the occasion, and let the Lector magic (or alchemy! heh) add a touch of RED to your day!

Β 

is this an out of season april fool's joke?

Is it me, or has it always felt weird to see IRL holidays and events like these coming into the server?Β  Not to diss anyone for their work to try and do something fun for the community, but it's always felt jarring and out of place to come across this stuff in game

2 hours ago, UnBaed said:

Is it me, or has it always felt weird to see IRL holidays and events like these coming into the server?Β  Not to diss anyone for their work to try and do something fun for the community, but it's always felt jarring and out of place to come across this stuff in game

@UnBaed

We just do events to connect more OOCLY with people. I've been trying to add more cultures since my arrival. We've had the Lunar New Years event last month <3

We would love to hear if you had any suggestions for events!!! (Discord: annabanana1014)Β 

Ayo what's the craic lads

2 hours ago, UnBaed said:

Β 

these events are great but they dont feel very mineman related

Β 

bring back skin contests plssssss (especially with the theme color to the season, best ones tbh)

Time to build Teeylin's Mojo Dojo Casa House. . .. @annabanana1014Β @HogoBojoΒ i informally request a spot in ct for this

5 hours ago, UnBaed said:

No it really is especially when they had legit undead monks trick or treating !_!

Β 

Also every night shouldn't be girls night!!! Men matter!!! :^) I am clearly a man therefore I am not a pick me

oh goddddd this makes muh immersion shudder, CT shouldn't look likeΒ an OOC HypixelΒ hub like this.Β iΒ don't mind irl holidays having an in-game counterpart (Christmas -> Krugmas, etc.) but, where's the roleplay?? not a good look for an RP server, and if i was a newbie, i'd probably think we're another anime highschool rp server. i will be reporting all of the community team to the story team for lorebreaking.