We have 4202 pages of members

argonian

You have to reach page 1978 to find a user with a single post, when ordered by post count (sadly not by chronological order too).

0ca3fb3bc54dd0298c670c48f9ff76b6.png

page 912 to get the first user with 2 posts

263e6c88ee22c0728c5e707ae2b0d924.png

and 253 for the first with 10 posts

e193570c526451d913a0be65f942ce1f.png

What's the point of this post? I was just curious how many bot accounts we have - which is probably like 80-90% (figure out of my ass) of the accounts with 0 posts.

But then I got curious too who ever made a single post besides their application (or status update asking how to make one).

And it's also sorta interesting that we have under 253 pages of users who've ever made 10 posts (or maybe that's still a ton, being like 6k users if I've done the maths right - but consider that tons of those are nation/guild accounts, or other alts).

ngl I think its probably more the:

*join minecraft server

*realizes its not what expected

*leaves

44 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

ngl I think its probably more the:

*join minecraft server

*realizes its not what expected

*leaves

to join the server you have to apply

i mean to be WS you don't, but who tf makes a forum account before logging in as a wandering soul?

Do you really think ~53,376 people did that? I said 80-90% were bots, and I think 10,600 creating a forum account before logging in as a wandering soul, for whatever reason, and then never applying, is a very generous figure.

30 minutes ago, argonian said:

to join the server you have to apply

i mean to be WS you don't, but who tf makes a forum account before logging in as a wandering soul?

Do you really think ~53,376 people did that? I said 80-90% were bots, and I think 10,600 creating a forum account before logging in as a wandering soul, for whatever reason, and then never applying, is a very generous figure.

53376 people and i will protect them all.

road to 100k 😍

i have no posts

40+% of our forum traffic was coming from russia and china for an unknown amount of years so i’d be shocked if there weren’t bot accounts