In regards to the Nor-Velyth Crisis

Tatsu Chisuke raises his head as he hears of the great news

"Hai, it is a great day for the cherry blossom village, praised be the wise shugo that led us to a great dawn"

raises a glass within his clan hall filled with sake to celebrate

William looked at the missive with an intrigued smile "Great news for Sakuragakure. Perhaps I should pay a visit to see an old friend, I wonder what Makoto is up to..." He muttered to himself before continuing his journey.

"It is good to see our friends take control of a state in chaos. I've got to come by soon; I've got good drink to share from our newest vintage.

Should we bring anything else? Or is there anything you hope to try, Ysivryn?" Sand shouted upstairs eagerly, pilfering through his own lattice bottle rack for a select few bottles hastily placed under his arm.

@Gamma

Glorier watched on from the bard caravan, a small faint smile would be on his face. "they were always the diligent bunch, their growth is truly nonstop."

Kyrell glances over the missive with a raised eyebrow, slow breath leaving his lips. "Did. . .Jenny lose control of the rock? Is she okay?" He ponders, before finally offering:  "I'm sure everything will be fine, my kin among the blossoms know what they are doing."

"The Oyashimans finally have their own state... A marvelous age we are entering" Gottfried mused, then raising a glass in toast to his comrades down south.

8 hours ago, squakhawk said:

"It is good to see our friends take control of a state in chaos. I've got to come by soon; I've got good drink to share from our newest vintage.

Should we bring anything else? Or is there anything you hope to try, Ysivryn?" Sand shouted upstairs eagerly, pilfering through his own lattice bottle rack for a select few bottles hastily placed under his arm.

@Gamma

"I've not yet been to their main village, only to visit a friend a few times at a nearby temple" She then pauses, thinking "You know my taste for alcohol is skewed... Just bring whatever you think is best"

Arakawa pins the missive up in his attic, next to a few blueprints of his - one seemed to depict the inner workings of a pocketwatch. "Neat." Muses the Oyashi. "Props to the Shugo for getting all this done." Humming a quiet tune, he goes back to his work at a paper-laden desk.