Bring back the wonks

TheDrHedgehog

1857305006_download(6).jpeg.4531f2cfdd9ab9e6d8062752d1a952c1.jpeg 

Let me know your thoughts on the matter but I think it is about time the wonks are unshelved, I would love to see Aesopian become ST (If they are interested in such) and organise wonk events since they are so passionate about the topic and no other ST seems to be interested in the CA.

I think it would be pretty cool to see people interact with human sized frogs again! I mean we have Khas and Musins, might as well have wonks too no?

(Let me know your thoughts on the matter!)

Edited by TheDrHedgehog

The meme rp this CA once swathed in seems to state otherwise.

36 minutes ago, Pallodium said:

The meme rp this CA once swathed in seems to state otherwise.

I mean I could for sure see that happening, but I think it is still worth a shot to give the wonk CA another chance no?

Krugmar is open to letting frogs in. We love our Wonk allies

i've always liked there to be a variety of races and creatures for players to play as and interact with, so i could see giving them another chance, but the problem comes with the particularly strong MEME FACTOR associated with wonks... i can imagine it got to a pretty degenerate level. if the ST does want to actually reconsider them, it shouldn't be until after we can see how the reintroduction of hou-zi shakes out. 

WONKS

LECTORS

NEED I SAY MORE???

5 hours ago, Traveller said:

I can confirm wonks were built into this map's lore and there are canon threads (map lore events) that would explain their return as well as explain why they wouldn't be identical to wonks encountered before (behaviorally / culturally). That said their return hinges on the success of hou zi.

11 hours ago, Nug said:

i've always liked there to be a variety of races and creatures for players to play as and interact with, so i could see giving them another chance, but the problem comes with the particularly strong MEME FACTOR associated with wonks... i can imagine it got to a pretty degenerate level. if the ST does want to actually reconsider them, it shouldn't be until after we can see how the reintroduction of hou-zi shakes out. 

Sounds very fair!

frog man 

you can just play a wonk anyway the ST can cry but what are they going to to do? ban you?

ok. just eat the ban and keep playing the wonk when ur back lol its not difficult