Adulting is Hard (Hiatus)

Every few years I go on hiatus, but this time it looks like it'll be a bit longer than usual. As some of you MAY know I'm getting married in April and have been pretty focused on real life versus mineman lately and have even been just straight up neglecting to get on LOTC except for in small bursts when I have the time. 

No it is not because of anything that happened ON LOTC, it's simply because I've realized I truly do not have the time to manage all of the things I wanted to manage, while also managing a REAL life with my fiancé, @DistendedAura.

This isn't a goodbye forever, obviously, just a hiatus. If I do later find that I'd prefer to stay off the platform, then I'll be officially departing with a proper post. To those of you who I have in friend discords/Norlanders, I'll still be around to hang out with you but not on LOTC as much as you'd like me to be, if at all. I've realized trying to manage politics on my Hyspian, while it sounds very fun, is a bit too stressful to do while I'm in the process of planning a wedding and the rest of my life. Same with trying to become a priest on Maeve. It isn't that I don't enjoy myself anymore, because the short times I am ABLE to get online, I really do enjoy myself. It's just that I simply cannot find myself having the time to manage it all at once.

Thanks again to all of my friends who hang with me, both inside of LOTC and outside and a BIG BIG sorry to @TheHunter38who plays Jan (Maeve's husband) and @Marshiwho plays Fleur for dipping like this. If I had more time, I'd definitely be more active and able to hang, but I'd love to support your endeavors from afar, if only for a little bit. We'll circle back around on how active I'll be going forward AFTER April (wedding/honeymoon/seeing my family, etc) and if I decide I truly don't have the time I may encourage all the people who were previously relying on me to find other endeavors. 

If you don't mind waiting or only seeing me sometimes, I'll be here for you, so no worries there :D

This post was super scatter brained, but unfortunately I'm recovering from covid which means my brain is fogged up beyond BELIEF. 

Thank you again for your continued patience with my brain rot (adulting is hard, roll credits)

For the good or the bad, the memories of the adventures that we've all lived in the server will always endure in our memories. And, in my particular case, I will always think of you as a friend for the good times we spent together roleplaying in the server.

Best regards and see you later, Emi! Also, congratulations on your wedding! 😊

15 minutes ago, sergisala said:

For the good or the bad, the memories of the adventures that we've all lived in the server will always endure in our memories. And, in my particular case, I will always think of you as a friend for the good times we spent together roleplaying in the server.

Best regards and see you later, Emi! Also, congratulations on your wedding! 1f60a.png

not leaving entirely just yet, don't worry!!!

22 minutes ago, EmiliainWonderland said:

not leaving entirely just yet, don't worry!!!

My bad, I must have misread it. Nonetheless, glad to hear! Enjoy your break and congratulations on your wedding!

Take it easy, Emi. Hope things go well for you!

o7 Until we meet again

Congratulations and o7, may u have a wonderful life!