[Mysticism — Change] Wight Respawn Timer

Because wights have a pure makeup of ectoplasm their wounds from magical damage or aurum may be slowly mended with time and concentration to patch their tattered souls but this is a precise process which cannot take place during the heat of combat; they must retreat to the safety of the shadows to lick their wounds over a day’s time. Should they be banished, they would require three days to reconstitute themselves - making banishment a very real and present threat for the Wight. 

- Upon demanifestation, a Wight shall require three IRL days to reconstitute itself and take shape once again. They require a single IRL day to recover from any wounds, lost ‘limbs’, etc. unless fed and healed by a Mystic other than themselves.

Spoiler

Seven days is an obscene amount of time when compared to other timers for endgame CA's. Three days is still a very long time (when Barrowlord's are the main source of command for the Synod) to be out of commission while not being a total roadblock to roleplay. 

+1

+1

+1 but why is it even 3 compared to 1? I probably should know, but is it it a lore reason?

12 minutes ago, z3m0s said:

+1 but why is it even 3 compared to 1? I probably should know, but is it it a lore reason?

There should still be weight to the death. Wights were designed to have longer respawn timers than other CA's and reducing it any further would be disingenuous to the original lore

+1 An absolutely necessary change that I'd fight to the death over despite only having encountered it for the first time moments ago. 

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.