BwaswYRromHDQdAtPJvL4qWHbsl-p56tsUmzNAgex1YOpLIc2RQ4NRCM0S5ZIvaCqxE9KV2qTQ9IwubrtZJGBhVF7rICFk2H7yASGYiApoB-0XPBKHXv2hCarE2lRPyoJQGaYxYvifrp0otEjmLKFGo

IpVd3-9JGWsA5V9FUJz_-2vlLjgHySYOPfMRZWaeSl-ZnVpwpboxv3FcR4SHTNvh6Hso7VdHgkEbnjdIm-da1wEe73poXgVotjPWBF70XJnZHIncP5OOZGayfon_9SREkR9iRqJ-bFpveY15LgAp96g

Buy Our Cookies.

ACW_9yMarGqGf1cuVENldeV9XCjw-2-3PHblp1CNex8n9ewJ-4TM0c-LrRZL9Yg0PB6VHTUvJ8E5KKsqDTwpAtwO8rD8wvzvdajH6LYlzNmzK1xrK-swI3Nr0BBjU4H5Pq4O1hAfsNyAbsAx-b-YePE

Scelera non nostrorum.

Issued by 

Adelina Claire van Leuven and House van Leuven 

on the 14th of Gronna ag Droba, 523 E.S.

꒰ ♱ ⊱─────────⊰ ✶ ⊱─────────⊰ ♱ ꒱

In the face of an impending disaster, there's a glimmer of hope that can sweeten the darkest of times – a cookie fundraiser! As our city braces for the imminent threat of a comet hurtling towards our beloved homes, we're rallying together to raise funds and support our community in its time of need. Our cookie fundraiser isn't just about delicious treats; it's about coming together, standing strong, and showing resilience in the face of adversity.

With every purchase of our delectable cookies, you're not just indulging your taste buds – you're contributing to the survival and rebuilding efforts of our city. Each bite of our irresistibly chewy raisin oatmeal cookies or our melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter patties represents a ray of hope amidst the uncertainty that looms ahead. Together, we can turn our city's darkest hour into a triumph of unity and strength.

But it's not just about the cookies; it's about the camaraderie and compassion that come with them. Whether you're sharing a box with neighbors, colleagues, or loved ones, you're spreading a message of solidarity and support that transcends the confines of our city. So, join us in our mission to sweeten the stormy skies and pave the way for a brighter tomorrow – one cookie at a time. Together, we can weather this cosmic catastrophe and emerge stronger, sweeter, and more united than ever before.

The Cookies

Barbanov ‘Smores

Baruch Shortbreads

Ruthern Raisin Oatmeal

Ludovar Lemonades

Colborn P-Butter Patties

Weiss Thin Mints

Amador Adventurefuls

Kortrevich Samoas’

Volkonens Toast-Huzzays

Kovachev Toffee-Hoffey-Tastics

… and though not of noble pedigree, 

Leuven Raspt-berry Rallies

Support commerce, support the economy, and most importantly support OUR KONGZEM! - damned be to the comet.

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

꒰ ♱ ⊱─────────⊰ ✶ ⊱─────────⊰ ♱ ꒱

Signed,

Matriarch, Adelina van Leuven

9ODhMpRHCZK93HAnX794J_Gd4igZm6UCfJNnUaswWLYi1BM-3zqDrqMRSI5no-dzPD7IMGyvOm0F4629yEUgm5ClNDZDzyWBBp8V2vZN8BvTkP9XKvptLKjWnYf7ziZjga8SRK4BK2i17xF3DN2Iv34

LkcuIFUBupMRVAA6pXTxMegsy5w8pq0qA9nbFV3Gm97OXVj3N_EPRA6syho3SMTm1a7A4bsm7VWtPWI15XsS9r7boV2opGoF9f8ZXrGAG2PgD9rFYzzq-ah1adI6jvW84PAKvN6DNyezuAsVS9DBZmo

Esfir Amador, after seeing a cookie was named after her family, begs her father to buy a dozen boxes. ( @critter )

Additionally, the young Koenas of the Cookie Empire both approves and endorses this business endeavor.

Spoiler

t-zI6hBE8-leptCulOC6HG-EiKuLkj87NVRUYRvQXvW6AnAmiuYdvL4fjy2y30i83MR-kFul3usX4U6kf7mbmYnvRgRkYgYibQmO_xj_PulMYV219lGp7p4_vfRNTEY0JAcB32F4pvyzgPTan4mOLZc

A sweet toothed musin, Spuds, viewed the news he immediately pinned the news on the Babblebrook notice board and knocked on his friend’s door, showing him an extra copy “So what do you think Patches? Want to go get some cookies with me next whisker day?” @Zanael Moonstrider

Eilys stares drearily at the cookie-selling uniform she was being made to wear the next Saints day. . .

Spoiler

This post doesn't hold my ooc feelings! Just going based on rp. Pinkie promise I'm not an actual hater!
This is also a really sweet post

Ornella looked to the flyer  with a frown "Why would they only do stupid Haense houses?" She asked out loud as she brought it over to her Grand father "GrandPater!! Why didn't they include better houses and places?"

Spoiler

@Me_llamo... You want to reply?

“Ruthern Raisins- BLECK!”  scowled the young Svetlana “Atleast they named one after our house!” she attested to her eldest sister.  

@Mady

9 hours ago, Bethinwonderland said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This post doesn't hold my ooc feelings! Just going based on rp. Pinkie promise I'm not an actual hater!
This is also a really sweet post

Ornella looked to the flyer  with a frown "Why would they only do stupid Haense houses?" She asked out loud as she brought it over to her Grand father "GrandPater!! Why didn't they include better houses and places?"

Reveal hidden contents

@Me_llamo... You want to reply?

Gregorius Roa simply chuckled at his granddaughter's comment "Well… because they wanted to, if its a Haense company it will include only Haense houses, if it was from Balian, it would only include Balianese houses" the man said with a faint shrug of his shoulders "And although yes, some are stupid, not all Houses of Haense are" he shook his head slowly, humming for a second as he thought what he was about to say "Did you know, your grandmother and her family came from Haense?"

On 3/30/2024 at 4:54 AM, Turbo_Dog said:

A sweet toothed musin, Spuds, viewed the news he immediately pinned the news on the Babblebrook notice board and knocked on his friend’s door, showing him an extra copy “So what do you think Patches? Want to go get some cookies with me next whisker day?” @Zanael Moonstrider

Smiling the Musin King, Patches nodded his head to his close friend.

”Aye! Sounds like a grand time out. The cookies sound so good too… I don’t think I could get just one!”

"Finally, a good cause to spend my mina on." Moth chuckled, the musin heading off to buy too many sweets.