[Amendment] Voidal Eminence Amendment

Old:

Spoiler

Mental Effects

Those warped by Eminence will undergo a variety of possible mental changes, and may suffer from the following:

Selfishness! It is something all users will develop.

Susceptible to taking advantage, using, and manipulating others for your own advantage. Sometimes others can have use in your pursuit for more.

Constant craving for power. It’s in best interest to seek it through any means necessary. (Political, personal, etc..) Most Eminence users develop Megalomania.

Various “negative” complexes are common. Someone may develop a “hero complex” which makes them tackle harder work that they later brag about in search of recognition. Other complexes may include:

God complex

Superiority complex

Martyr complex

Don Juan complex

Ignorance, and arrogance. Opinions aren’t swayed easily. Descendants with this feat value their personal views, and take little consideration in hearing the opinions of others. 

Disregard for the feelings of others. Indifference! 

Impulsive decisions are made at times, often when proven wrong. Users may feel intense urges to perform daring acts out of the blue.

Narcissism, and Nihilism may develop.

Sociopathic tendencies. Descendants affected by Eminence lack the ability to notice/understand the feelings of others. 

Urges to show off, or gloat about the “best parts” of one’s self. 

The delusion that your top qualities are the best of the best. 

Substance abuse for a “greater” feeling.

Perfectionism 

An extreme sense of pride.

Different triggers, or events may cause ego trips (an event where you may feel admired, or noticed for something and your only goal is to increase this feeling.)

Various mental disorders may develop as well: 

Minor, to extreme cases of Depression

Bipolar Disorder

Binge eating disorders

OCD

New:

Spoiler

Mental Effects

Those warped by Eminence will undergo a variety of possible mental changes, and may suffer from the following:

Selfishness! It is something all users will develop.

Susceptible to taking advantage, using, and manipulating others for your own advantage. Sometimes others can have use in your pursuit for more.

Constant craving for power. It’s in best interest to seek it through any means necessary. (Political, personal, etc..) Most Eminence users develop Megalomania.

Various “negative” complexes are common. Someone may develop a “hero complex” which makes them tackle harder work that they later brag about in search of recognition. Other complexes may include:

God complex

Superiority complex

Martyr complex

Don Juan complex

Ignorance, and arrogance. Opinions aren’t swayed easily. Descendants with this feat value their personal views, and take little consideration in hearing the opinions of others. 

Disregard for the feelings of others. Indifference! 

Impulsive decisions are made at times, often when proven wrong. Users may feel intense urges to perform daring acts out of the blue.

Narcissism, and Nihilism may develop.

Sociopathic tendencies. Descendants affected by Eminence lack the ability to notice/understand the feelings of others. 

Urges to show off, or gloat about the “best parts” of one’s self. 

The delusion that your top qualities are the best of the best. 

Substance abuse for a “greater” feeling.

Perfectionism 

An extreme sense of pride.

Different triggers, or events may cause ego trips (an event where you may feel admired, or noticed for something and your only goal is to increase this feeling.)

Various mental disorders may develop as well: 

Minor, to extreme cases of Depression

Bipolar Disorder

Binge eating disorders

OCD

Reason:

The Don Juan complex is defined as the desire to have sex with multiple female partners. Voidal Eminence, as described in the lorepage, fills the niche of Wizards. A secondary definition of the word Wizard is a 30+ year old man who is still a virgin, so it does not make sense that a wizard would want to have sex. Also, having hypersexuality as a mental effect of a magic is weird.

Man that one is pretty weird...

Just like the blood magic one before it, it should be removed. Luckily I dont know of any eminents who have that one, thank god

good catch creamy, this one is hella freaky

Actually wait all jokes aside creamy might be onto something

I TOLD YOU ALL!!! I TOLD YOU!!!! IT WAS ME!!!! BUT NOBODY LISTENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard not to agree with that change, good catch.

freaky eminence 👀

eminence doesn't fill the niche of 'wizard'

this should still be amended tho

Can I vote to change it into something like loving cute things like animals?
Or obsessed with animals?

Aww man, now I'm gonna have to completely rework my char. (For legal reasons this is a joke)

Damn, can't believe we didn't see the eminent FTB complex.

I am an eminent and i had no idea this was even a thing, i had not even heard of a Don Juan complex until now

should be removed

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.