THE COVENANT OF MAN

Karol Walewski grimaces upon reading the missive. “And so an empire is born in all but name. May God help us all.”

"And so, our ancestors died for nothing." Henry Arthur Haverlock said as he reflected upon his Sedanian ancestors and their life's works simply being snuffed out in an instant. "Here's to another hundred years of 'unity'."

“So much for Balian caring about their sovereignty as they willingly join the next Orenian Empire” Scoffed the Sohaer as news hit his doorstep 

"Oh foa fock's sake Oren's focking' back." Grumbled a rather angry dwarf, by the name of Khenarlum Doomforged.

“Can’t wait for the Ferrymen to see this shit.” 

"Let the people rumble. All those who spit at the Founders now, will soon forget and carry on with their lives while we will, hopefully, be the ones to pass the torch. They will forget just like they forgot about the fact that it was this Covenant that saved all our kingdoms from Veletzian rule of terror."

Charles Alstion said before releasing a sigh, for all the young Crown Prince ever wanted was peace in his homeland

The scholar Marc Galbraith applauded the recent formation of the Covenant of Man, and committed to keep in touch with all its leaders, including with His Excellency the Lord Protector, in this new chapter of the history of Man.

Bolesław of Enswerp puts a crossbow in his mouth. "Nie dzisiaj kurwa." What was left within the guard tower of Enswerp was nothing but a bloody stain upon the walls... and the missive.

"Let the enemies of Man once more shatter their blades upon this Covenant like teeth," prayed Jean Bishop St. Godwin, a veteran of the War in the Midlands. Imperial politics concerned him little, yet still the unity of mankind upon Aevos in contrast to the disparate realms of his homeland appealed to his faith.

"Long live the world Government." Hogo Bojo, Geopolitical Mastermind Analyst would state simply in jest upon drinking some Carrion Black by his crackling fireplace after hearing word of the news.

Alfred, Prince in Reinmar files away his copy of the missive.. His gaze turns to his daughter. "Tell me, Juliya - what say you, about the Covenant?" He asked. "I think it carries with itself immense possibility - but ideally, will remain without our direct participation."

@annabanana1014

An Eastern Man seemed to toil with mixed emotions, "They say history is doomed to repeat," he spoke out to himself, "I pray for hope. Hope that this one does not share the same fate as the last." 

Dame Viktoriya Denurem, relic of the Orenian Empire and resident sentient corpse, spat out her drink. "ON GOD?"

An aging De Pelear, now a hermit travelling amongst the realms and settlements of Mankind, read the missive in a village within the rural heartlands of Aaun . Cesar then raised a curious brow. "Finally...unity amongst mankind. It was something I once advocated to the late Aleksandr. I am pleased to see the other leaders of the realms of Canondom feel the same way." Yet he was curious to why a certain nation was missing. Maybe the reason was more than meets the eye...However after a few brief seconds, he raised his shoulders in a shrug. "Eh, ya no es mi problema. It is not my problem anymore." 

-------

Ivan var Ruthern read the missive with a smile, nodding his head in content approval and agreement. "Unity amongst mankind...we are getting ever the more closer to such a goal. Her Majesty has done dobry!" There were many more drafts and manifestos which Ivan seeks to publish for public view, but this official missive from the covenant was a good first step for mankind. "Back to the writing board." He murmured as he picked up his quill.