[Rewrite] [Feat + Magic Lore] Heralds of Azdromoth

pepe_witch_dragon_me_by_fuzzy_dah_fastfo

Spoiler

There is two spaces under Yol Zahkrii between A and herald.

A long time coming for this tbh. Previous iteration of heraldry is excellent, but remains somewhat dated. 

dragondeez

these abilities are pretty cool, especially the trapping spell. good job

21 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

these abilities are pretty cool, especially the trapping spell. good job

Thanks! I would like to note that I received inspirations for the ghost spell, mental fortitude spell, and the  dream spell from Aelesh's previous lore who gave me their permission.

holy lector batman!

awesome stuff

I may be missing something horribly but is the way to see if it is castable by ordained/feat heralds the different in the light red text below the spell saying 'herald' or 'ordained herald'.

2 minutes ago, alexmagus said:

I may be missing something horribly but is the way to see if it is castable by ordained/feat heralds the different in the light red text below the spell saying 'herald' or 'ordained herald'.

Hey! It's mentioned in a few places that only feat level heralds can use inscriptions, ordained heralds can use shouts and rituals. Let me add it to the General Redlines below them!

Yeah this actually warrants me posting on the forums. Good job!

this is awesome and also certainly cool 

1 hour ago, Qizu said:

Shouts are performed by a herald gathering draan within their throat, before speaking the words of the spell in low draconic. When shouts are cast a plume of ash exudes from the Herald’s maw as the words are spoken aloud. Only three shouts can be performed during combat before the herald loses their voice. After the combat encounter they will regain it given rest.

1200px-ToddHoward2010sm_(cropped).jpg