RAID ON PORT MINAS

Xarkly

One battered warrior, who'd just escaped the battlefront of Tor'galend, squinted at the flier. "AH, yes, Mordring. If I ever see the behemoth, undead, dragon lich, I'll surely give him a piece of my mind." Still, he pinned it to the board in his home to memorize the names.

Henrik-Otto Ludovar would have a smirk on his face as he would glance towards his new weapon, curtesy of a resident of Port Minas. "If vy don't lock it, lose it." He'd murmur to himself with a chuckle.

Caius I nods, pleased to receive the news as he had been presiding over a meeting with John of Aaun and Caius of Lemon hill during the time which the raid had occured. He felt as though his mind was about to explode from the politick, but the news of the Saulician's defeat brought the High Pontiff some solace.

For all they had seen, Milena vas Ruthern could only recall all those entrapped souls she had witnessed, frozen and terrified of that ominous mountain fortress. That had been enough to instill a hatred within her, praying for the day she might witness that blackened structure crumble into dust. For her, nothing was more accursed than those who would enslave the dead.

Mochou sipped some tea as she read about her friends being exposed as darkspawn. Oh how amused was she! 

Sigmund Ludovar looks at the new book that wasn't finished he took from it.
"Interesting stuff this has."

The Gravelord sat upon his throne, the upper castle of those lessers of his, scavenged and attacked. An annoyed huff leaving the now eldritch figure. Gravelord Kryndomere looked about the ports, an annoyed sigh escaping the lord. 

"A Duel or a Tourney? Whatever shall they decide?" 

Rezalisa puffed out a ragged sigh of her fatigue, as she returned home after the excursion; no doubt harrowed by the sights she'd seen within that gelid port.  What manner of sorcery could twist flesh so?  Her dreams were filled with dark and putrid shapes, such visions would only turn her prayers more fervent.

The Prince Formerly Known as Sermi, now O'zen, briefly regarded the list of names. In the dull candlelight of her dusty, overpacked study - a claw was scrolled down along the list of names. The creature of rotting flesh managed the closest thing she could to a laugh, something raspy and hoarse. An utterance, guttural. 

"It has been long overdue since you returned to the fold, Laelia. Perhaps this will motivate you. Let us not forget your true nature, nor mine." 

Something akin to sentimental longing. Though no emotion truly settled into her heart. Just something numb, and dispassionate. A fraction of a whisper of a breath of what perhaps she'd felt before. Next, came a quill.

And so did ink flow, the first of which were simply: "Dear Patriarch,"

"I told them so," Juniper lamented, gazing over the names with disdain. Her tone was filled with distaste as she spoke to no one in particular, except maybe those that lived with her. "Some people are just beyond salvation.”

"This shall be my revenge against the Haensemen." came to shriek an Adrian cultist while preparing to defend the port

The young Radovanic sat before the hearth of his Valdev home, rubbing his hands together; though not for any fear of cold, for his family was well-accustomed to ice and to snow. Instead, he recalled the ride, the climb, the discovery, and... the fear, and the unnatural.

Ratibor knew he could not let such feelings rule him forever, but... how does one defeat something intangible?

Edited by ContestedSnow

OOC Note: The name of one character has been removed out of courtesy due to that name being placed on a sign left over from an LC paste.