THE BORDER IS CLOSED, 179 SA

THE BORDER IS CLOSED, 179 SA

In response to the swelling support for the Koyo-Kuni cause against Gashadokuro and the Second Eclipse

qADN74Dw7mE9Pt8mAudhqZOklx5PnEsd4V_B0HPNpOQjpNaWRskUHJxn4VXUP_BotU7QtViGhMjG8XwDNZvg0GMQem92eLdY6k3eyuzyN7kOQmUEK11hgAYXLfeeFv6fj_cUmMd3bmSktyPW

Issued from the Temple of Nichi-Jin

Year of the Oni, 179 SA (1132 Kamijikan)

9KdtjLXqYKd8WpMEAkZuJHcwdvi2HkRIzt_CSkNI4bHUiNrIIfnoOIzk9fe1pZYE6Xsd8x8FjIAHjP6K-yAU8rvBi_Z9OFElTqbZrg2DB8TdO4Ru6ROoR8yZndbFaHyIWgrz9io3E7a3tKHD

Let it be known that the Stratocracy of Koyo-Kuni remains intact despite the catastrophe that’s befallen our realm due to the Demon-Lich Daimyo Gashadokuro with the full intentions of recapturing our lost lands and defeating this upstart once and for all. Never again will the Oyashi fear the terror of the Laughing Hag’s legacy. While our people appreciate the support from across Braevos, the attempts to displace Koyo-Kuni citizens in foreign lands as refugees will not be tolerated as it saps from the man-power of Koyo-Kuni’s efforts to stabilize our lands. For this reason and the lack of cohesion and discipline shown from some of the foreign fighters, the Stratocracy declares the Koyo-Kuni border closed.

The Stratocracy will NOT be accepting anymore foreign fighters. Foreign aid remains open. Need more mon, need more alchemy.

While trade remains open, visitors will need to acquire papers from either War Captain Takemura or Ashigaru Customs Officer Bata at either the Nichi-Jin temple or one of the checkpoints leading up to the fallen Flower-Capital.

Citizens of Koyo-Kuni will not be allowed to leave the nation except for an emergency blessed by their respective Shōya/host or in the acquisition of resources to fund the war effort against Gashadokuro. Exemption is given to the Sunlit Covenant Chapter for the purpose of fulfilling prior made obligations. 

All Citizens of at least 18 years of age and able bodied are hereby conscripted to the war effort serving under either their respective Shōya or the Ashigaru.

All fighters will be under the command of the Stratocracy made up of the Samurai and Onna-Musha of Sakuragakure and its Shugo. The Chain of Command is as follows; Shugo Kato Oijin, Shugodai Ugokoyama Atsuko, War Captain Ugokoyama Takemura and Mayor Honma Monjaro. The checkpoints shall be officiated by the following Customs Officers; War Captain Takemura, Ugokoyama Bata, Watanabe Mei and Kato Eren.

The border shall remain open to the following individuals and aforementioned associations (with accompanying proof of their citizenship in place of Sakuragakure papers). While many have offered their services and manpower to Koyo-Kuni, there are just too many of you to properly oversee which has previously led to the degradation of communications while in the field. While the following are called on specifically, it is understood by the Stratocracy the great chaos unraveling throughout the realm and will take no offense at the inability to provide aid. We request only your bravest and most disciplined be sent to our cause and that your trust be placed in the Stratocracy to see to the success of the war and your safety.

His Holiness, Caius I, and his holy brothers Villorik Cardinal Westerwald and Callahan Cardinal Artorus on behalf of the late Queen Amaya of Haense (pbuh) @MadOne@Xarkly @Fleeperpriest

Tar-Caraneth Aryantë and members of her Númenedain warband @AstriaS

The Cousin Princes Alfred and Leon and members of their Reinmaren warband @Gandhi@BuilderBagel

Xiansheng Sand and his students of the Temple Mul’naar @squakhawk

Thegn Conan and members of his warband of the Motte of Sólgaard @M1919

We urge the citizens of Koyo-Kuni and foreign freedom fighers to remain calm and disciplined in the face of conscription. In victory we will fight, bleed and grieve together atop the ruins of Hexicanum. There is not greater duty than to fight for one's home and people. The sun will rise above the second eclipse.

A0jDcA1yMdzvGBRS8LGRvVqVd0yy3t4s6-3XyTXUCQvv7OzPLwY2RORRRdBRUaRuVs2zVbADLfmo9t0IqLIBud2XWzosqzcfTCfqFn1OrMVcmusQQk17ngxMnqhvxq4WBjXYIk9ewBY_HIQI

KATO OIJIN the Black Swordsman, Shugo of Koyo-Kuni, Legendary Sanbushi, Governor of Sakuragakure and Protector of the Farfolk and Descendants of Ai-Zho

ZTH3K5IGqA68McAgRfgw-VPLO6wjoopn3nNdKEVFQU5qnsfic8wqb9TJLdn16M2dJwgGyz-qpppg1b1QdUfchMWvY9I3PK2rkzZ2LZ04mmghWnaXQH_CwHao4b2sOMaAWJALTLzaClZmHu8ocXC5HdMa-bupAzUWQIsHmkAF3sKFbZiWAYdyy23-qWIZ2bGF_RWTkXNxluJei3rbwEGMBuK1xW1gp9KyWeTnd_1s82RA27HYgnAS3zIga6CLmnx_UniZ9HbT8m6RGRV53qM9i_AWzoJ6wnpi6SbRIm_4v6ngXM

Takemura manned the border. "Papers, Please."

"Shit." Shoya Mochou hissed, the missive creasing beneath her grip upon the paper. She was within her home of Lurin, taking care of one of her dear friends. "Forgive me Shugo, but I cannot leave until they can care for themselves." The woman muttered, careful to not let said friend hear..

The Princess of Númenost cleaned her blade and packed a bag, "They fought with us, stood with us - we will help end the war."

A Numenedain Templar prepares for the gathering of the Warband. "They call for my Tar and so we shall answer. . . I'll be damned if another people is displaced to these wretched beasts."

"May they retake their city soon." Sand offered, in peace of mind. He'd hoped his dear friends would be safe and well in the coming year.