[Completed][Player View] Should Berry Bushes continue to exist?

Should Berry Bushes continue to exist?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Should Berry Bushes continue to exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but only immediately surrounding cities and other structures - they should not exist in the wild.
    • Yes, but an item (a form of horse armour) should be added so that, when worn, the berry bushes have no effect.
    • Yes, but negate their damage entirely.

Posted (edited)

berry good
gives you a 2 second inconvenience when riding horses if you aren't watching where you are going (skill issue).
in exchange, if you are starving and want food, or want to make a place more difficult to navigate, they help you in both areas
dont nerf the berry

Edited by SlitheryC1

return to cobweb and cactus anti-cav spikes just like the good old days of 2016

suffer

5 hours ago, seannie said:

if you avoid the berry bushes, you wont be caught up in them. as easy as that

5 hours ago, Luxury said:

Ive been starving in the wild enough times to appreciate berry bushes.

4 hours ago, AuJy said:

You take away the berry bush, I take away your kneecaps.

1 hour ago, SlitheryC1 said:

berry good

The foul berry has taken more of the lives of horses than any Warclaim in the history of LOTC has. The foul berry makes our cavalry bleed - it only makes us suffer, even in the face of the menial satisfaction that the berries themselves grant us.

The redness of the berry is marked in its deepness by the blood of the horses that saturate the soil beneath them. 

Seeing as lotc in my view should be an rp server rather than a pvp server, I’m noticing a lot of mention on cavalry.

for me personally I like berry bushes in a design sense, even going as far as having the berries themselves be a part of Musin lore.

sure it’s a pain when I’m exploring on a horse and hit one and all my moment just stops forcing me to damage my horse to get out, but half the time that’s either on me not paying attention or it’s in areas such as the place near Ravenmire where the forests are so full of tall grass and bushes (sometimes with no berries) making it hard to see them.

I’d rather keep the berry bushes in because they’re not really an issue if you just avoid them plus they have a cultural significance to the Musin.

Mouse King out.

yes for them to exist because they're good free food.

no for the damage.

tysm.

11 hours ago, Child Neglecter said:

The foul berry has taken more of the lives of horses than any Warclaim in the history of LOTC has. The foul berry makes our cavalry bleed - it only makes us suffer, even in the face of the menial satisfaction that the berries themselves grant us.

The redness of the berry is marked in its deepness by the blood of the horses that saturate the soil beneath them. 

Why do they keep riding upon their horses when they are near death? full well knowing the dangers of the bushes of red.
It is the negligence and overconfidence of the rider that kills the horse, not the stationary wellspring of nutrition.

But how shall I bake my berry pie?

The sting is part of the experience!

Or let's remove pointed dripstone. Someone might trip and hurt themselves.

Or swords. I hear those can be quite dangerous.

Someone at Microsoft probably spent millions of dollars designing and play-testing those berry bushes. Let's appreciate them and adjust how we play instead of changing or removing them.

have you tried going around them

as a person that RPs a druid im legally required to state that berry bushes should not be changed or altered in any way

dont listen to the above druidic propoganda. they dont realise that the hnor Beet Program is secretly influencing their Foreign Berry-Bush Policy Agenda. if you visit hnor last map pre-ivarielle youll see the signs youll realise whats going on dont let the hnorians trick you, dont let them win the information war. total victory over the beets or nothing

BORN TO BUSH

WORLD IS A ****

KILL EM ALL 1989

I AM A BERRY MAN

410,757,864,530 DEAD BEETS

FREE BERRYSTAN

I was hoping this day would come. 

tenor.gif

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Child Neglecter said:

Berries cull the weak.
Berries leave the strong.
Therefor, berry good.

Edited by SlitheryC1

I know some of yall are going to ride into berry bushes again today. Watch out