END SCHIZO RP: A Critique on Today's Roleplay

Nozgoth

holy based

bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait shut up bait bait bait bait bait bait shut up

schizo post about schizoing +1

Just now, Jihnyny said:

bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait shut up bait bait bait bait bait bait shut up

it's not bait I promise im being dead serious

bro is coping not understanding the demiurge and palebeast outvoker vargher lore LOL

whats so hard to understand abt a yakubian space pig that collects magic items? 😂 

WE MUST DEFEND SCHIZOPHRENIA ON LOTC! 

so ur telling me that malik the freak cant be schizo?

NOZCON 2 IS CANCELLED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Real and true

It's horrible trying to read thru ppl's Deep & Thought Provoking thesaurus spam and worse when it's philosophy that doesn't make sense. I miss villains that are villains for the kick of it 

2 minutes ago, Pallodium said:

sad jentos noises

I love jentos and I schizo rped alongside him for many years, legend has it we even balled up together one time

2 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

so ur telling me that malik the freak cant be schizo?

nah go for it, I just think it's lazy that EVERY character these days does the same schizo rp

i havent really rped with u much so I cant comment on ur character specifically, im just saying in general

6 minutes ago, Nozgoth said:

For dark mages/villains, there are numerous other reasons to commit villainy than to do it for some theological/philosophical reason that you’ve brainwashed your character into believing. Obviously it’s fine to roleplay theology and philosophy, I just mean to say it’s gotten real boring when literally EVERY character does it. Every character uses it as an excuse to drive their actions. PLEASE LET US FIND SOMETHING NEW. Emotions, history, personality, money, illness, etc.

This is so real though

This is why I prefer my niche of being an evil capitalist undead merchant. 

i want to be evil and go on evil rants with no thoughts. head empty.