Esfir rejoices! Now, when she is thrown into the river, it will not be polluted! She quickly takes to share the good news with her uncle, Aster.

Petyr Baruch reflected on his first day in the field as Sergeant. Should I have dug into the ground and burst a pipe? Should I have fed herbs to Marus? Should I have drowned him in goat's milk to relieve him? 

His shoulders rolled into a content shrug, "It was all in a good days work."

Siegmund Weiss had taken the time to take all non-heretical holy icons from the walls of the Foundry, to spare them from the flames of perdition.

As he rode back to his home in the Highlands with a cart full of paintings in tow, he glanced over his shoulder to see the black smoke rising high into the sky. "Krusae zwy Kongzem." He muttered to himself before continuing on.

Just now, louislxix said:

Petyr Baruch reflected on his first day in the field as Sergeant. Should I have dug into the ground and burst a pipe? Should I have fed herbs to Marus? Should I have drowned him in goat's milk to relieve him?

Marus Weiss, in his relishing, laid idle over a tavern table as he drooled and dribbled between spoonfuls of luke-warm porridge. Only half-spoons ended up in his mouth, with the cloth absorbing the rest. 

He regretted the next day.

634e2bfb4ad30ce6916745c91ddef849.png

Sergeant Yuri had a lucky escape, leaping free from the explosion!

Sigmund Ludovar admires the fire with his brothers and sisters.

"The Cleansing is compelte, at least for now I'd assume." 

Juliya Barclay would beam as she read the missive!

"Oh goodness! What a victory for the BSK!" 

Posted (edited)

Asif Thorsen would shiver at the thought of the spectral figure.

Edited by TheBreak

The Marshal-Emeritus looked onwards to the burning building as held more than a dozen large eggs and a bag filled with mysterious blue powder as if the pile was an infant. "THERE SHE GOES!!!!"

Rezalisa looked over Waltonburg from the nearby hills that overlooked the river leading into the capital's lands.  The dark plumes of smoke weren't so thick now; it only left her to wonder of what might come for the future.

"It is about time.." Muttered Viktor Weiss, watching from afar as the building went ablaze.

George Halcourt murmurs a congratulations to a distant friend, Ser Caspian Colborn, dismissing the missive right after.

Brôk, a completely unrelated dwarf, had heard of the exploits not too far from where he was gathering herbs. Now he knew where those sounds had come from...

A scream is heard in the Duchy of Valwyck as Maira Baruch realises she had overslept the mission...