Outbreak In Alras

domainoft

So many views....no opinions? You are adding +s....say something.....You trolls silence is the worst troll of all.

I like this idea, but shouldnt it start from the lowest citizens up such as most outbreaks. Also, I believe some of our wheat is poisioned/diseased so it could start from there.

"If you enjoyed my idea please feel free to comment and add suggestions and give me a +1 or friendship."

Can I choose both? ...friends :3 and +1

Aye you can, glad you enjoyed it. Just one of those...I'd just finished 22 straight hours of coding and my brain is frakked up all to hell ideas "Ignore the Battlestar Gallactica phrasing". Once I sleep i'll see if I even think its still a good idea.

Someone did this in galahar with a cool disease by day it was major fever by night you went nuts and bit and infected others. But the person who started it turned it into a Zombie plauge by having a sword split their face into two and still biting people... so gotta take care of it unless lots of bs hours of lockdown and lots of no rp kills will happen

On ipod))

psssh, we have bathhouses around the city and we have a proper aqueduct system for waste... the citizens of Alras are quite clean, sickness wouldn't spread too much as I would immediately have the secret police remove those whom are sick to never be heard from again, haha. But I welcome most RP and I believe this would be interesting.

I like this but involves the people/palyers to do it... which most people would be like "Uhhhh i have awesome blood and can kill anything even sickness" I love the idea though I would get sick but... anguel blood ;P

Such an event like this would be fun, but it would also require the players to be capable of role-playing the plague without power-gaming or going overboard with the role-playing. Also, you must remember that you cannot centralize a disease, once you release it, it will spread and next thing you know it will have infected all of Asulon. A zombie apocalypse is something I would quite rather avoid, but everyone in Asulon sneezing on each other would also be rather boring. I encourage you to continue working on an ideal manner in which to implement and then continue this role-playing event.

I am concerned by the lack of faith many show to general population of players, but understand your concerns. Also, aengul blood does not guarantee you immunity as you ARE still half human.

Or dwarf. Time to go spread sickness around like a boss....