The Mages Guild

Sagwort

Varstivus enters the college, looking about it's empty halls. He looks at the floor, noting the lack of snow and large amount of dust. He looks to the wall, noticing graffiti. He smiles mournfully.

"It's not much, but it's home. Shame no one has maintained it."

He walks up the stairs to fetch the cleaning supplies, grinning maniacally.

"It's about time there started being explosions and thunder in the mountains again."

*Ike walks in, a frown on his face "They better keep this place." He also places a note "I would like to study with the Guild, and learn. Send bird if you could assist me on my studies Signed Lucas Arkshan the Second"

((Roleplay post. All non-roleplay should be appropriately placed within double brackets. You aren't going to just happen upon it. Ask around, there are plenty of people who will know where it is))

((Roleplay post. All non-roleplay should be appropriately placed within double brackets. You aren't going to just happen upon it. Ask around, there are plenty of people who will know where it is))

((It's funny because I literally just happened upon it, just decided to take a walk along this road and BAM I found it.))

((It's funny because I literally just happened upon it, just decided to take a walk along this road and BAM I found it.))

((Seriously? Up above the dwarven stone archway. You just found it? Well done))

A young man, of one and twenty seasons, perhaps of autumn notices a staircase hidden amongst the snow, he sighs in hopeful relief at hoping to find what he searches for, as he ascends the staircase, gripping the sides of the mountain as tightly as a newborn holds onto its mother, he grins in relief as he walks up to the gate of the Mage's guild, gripping some now soaked and illegible directions and a satchel of frozen food, Salazar sits at the gate of the Mage's guild, looking more akin to a snow beast then a half-elf, sits and waits for someone to see him.

((My god that climb...Nice place for a guild though. I was wandering through dwarven lands, asking passerbyers and eventually I found it thanks to stone paths and a hell'uv a lot of wandering. Please don't feed me to squids ;_:))

((I am looking for a good magic guild looking for an apprentice, is there any chance that I may join as an apprentice? I will apply for magic if you allow me into the guild, my character is a wood elf named Du'an, he rps as an large intelligence, somewhat condescending. I would also need to know your cordinates.))

((I am looking for a good magic guild looking for an apprentice, is there any chance that I may join as an apprentice? I will apply for magic if you allow me into the guild, my character is a wood elf named Du'an, he rps as an large intelligence, somewhat condescending. I would also need to know your cordinates.))

((You'll have to do the RP work first. Either find Wyvern Hold (Mages Guild) or an experience mage. Once you have convinced them to teach you in character then you would do a magic app.))

A small silver-lined tube hangs by the front gate of the college by a thin leather strap. The tube is capped with an intricate seal made of a birch wood. The inscription whittled into the wood is nonsensical but appealing nonetheless. Inside the tube is a note neatly rolled and unwrinkled. Unrolling the note reveals a brief amount of professionally eloquent  handwriting.

It reads:

To the most profound mages of the college of Wyvern Hold.

I, Iatrilemar Elervathar, pure blood of Lin'evaral seek scholarly

knowledge on the arcane and magical advice from those of

you who are indeed magically inclined. I do not seek an absolute 

teacher as I am afraid none of you would be of service with

the type of magic I am studying. However I am eager to learn

how to bring this magic to fruition and with the help of the guild

I think I will find a most promising outcome. I had discussed 

with Ambros before his departure about the possibility of him

educating me in the arcane at the college already. I merely 

require access to research materials, a study to practice my

magic in peace and brief single lessons from the magical instructors

at the college. I look forward to future word from your

organization. 

~Iatrilemar Elervathar~

((To join the guild, we need an accepted magic app and anything else))

((So we need a magic app? If so, do we have to get permission from the guild to put it down as the teacher OOC)) 

((You seek out the Mages Guild first then you get someone to agree to teach you IC, or you 'enrol' in the college -snipped-. THEN you apply for magic))

Song Druid Arik

Forum Moderator Comment

If it's a private matter please don't bring it out on the forums.

Let this be a public warning to all, if either party involved initiates remarks relating to this on this thread or any of the forums I will issue a warning status.  Please remember that we are a community of people who simply want to have fun RPing; if we work together we can overcome our issues, without need for strong words or uppity attitude.  Happy RPing!