The Fallen [Revised 2.0]

Truthseeker83

Vallel looks her over. " So you want to join the Fallen?" Vallel asks softly looking over the young girl. "How old are you might I ask?"

"Se- seventeen," says Neci with a slight stutter. She looks down to her dress making sure it is clean, which it is.

Vallel thinks a momment, and looks down at her "Your dress is quite nice no need to mess with it. What was you name?"  she says with a stern but gentle voice.

Neci blinks twice as she blurts out, "I'm Neci, Neci Solaray". She looks away from her dress and back towards Vallel.

Vallel reconizes the name immiditly but shows no sign of it.  She thinks a momment before responding "Well Neci, why do you see yourself as an outcast?"

Neci's slight smile slowly turns into a heavy frown, she fixes her eyesight on Vallel ready to speak to her, "Well... A lot has happened to me recently that is UN-natural in my 'nature' or 'way' of things... My father is soon going to fall to my evil great grandfather who carries horrible secrets that'll effect our family and it's state. He has to defeat the man but the only way leads to a horrible fate... These past few days I've committed horrible things against my family, which my father hasn't been proud of... He casted me out of our art and took my blade away... After he is... Gone... My mother will have to look after me, which I know she won't do... She looked after me for four years straight, she won't be up for the task... I'll have to go live with my uncle and aunt which I haven't talked to for years". Neci takes a deep breath, she slightly backs off and takes a few breathes before she returns to her normal breathing state.

Vallel listens to her silently as she speaks stories Meta, Resia, and the rest of their family.  Having an intresting past with this family and remembering holding her when she was a baby Vallel felt a bond to her and when she finished Vallel looked at her a welcoming smile on her face.

"Well it seems, you have quite the tale young one.  Our guild is seeking members but not everyone is capable to join.  There are trials you'll have to pass.  They aren't easy but they will help  clense you of your pain.  Our family will take you in and welcome you.  We care not of your past.. what you did or will do.  We accept our members with open arms and judge not what they do.  Is this a family you want?  "

Neci looks down to the stone cold ground, she thinks to herself about Rosso and her mother, brother and father... She thinks about her odd friend Jasmine... She looks up to Vallel nodding to her "I see this family as not just a 'family'... But as a home," she says while slightly sniffling. She wipes her nose quickly and rubs her eye with her other free hand, after finishing she speaks, "I would love to join".

Vallel smiles at the girl "Thats wonderful, with with me to my room little one and we can talk about this in detail.  Oh take one of those parchments in the room behind you and fill it out when we get to the room."   She points with her staff toward the table with guild applications and waits for her to get them.

((Alright, now fill one out an application and we'll rp the rest of it icly in game))

Meren walks into the Fallen's guild hall walking over the thin stone bridge confidently she walks into the back room which is under construction, she walks over to the notice board and takes a piece of paper from her bag she pins it to the notice board and takes a step back to read the notie board along with it's new addition. The new note reads "Fallen members, I request that we have a guild meeting to go over current plans and decide what direction we are going to take. I feel we have been silent to long and the outcasts of the world need to be stood up for." Meren takes a seat nearby at a table and opens her book taking out a quill she begins writing intently.

The next day Vallel stops by the guild hall, she examines the board and notices a note placed by Meren.  She reads over and considers the words... the time isn't right for a full meeting but a discussion may be in order.  Vallel glances to a table nearby and walks over to Meren watching her as she writes for a moment.  "Laday Meren, its a pleasure to see you today" she says in her sweet voice.  Vallel takes a seat near by. 

Meren finishes writing her word then closes the book putting it away in her bag along with the quill. She smiles as she looks up at Vallel across the table "Hello Vallel, the pleasure is all mine, you read the notice board I take it?" She interlocks her fingers resting her arms on the table as she talks.

Vallel glances at the book she is writing in and smiles briefly knowing what it is.  She turns her eyes upon Meren's and answers "I did read the board, however I think just a  discussion in is order for now.  I still have that thrid council position to fill and I noticed so far you and E'Lizhath has signed up for it.  Gawin as well has spoken to me about the intrest in this position.  Do you have any questions for me regarding this?"

Meren nods a couple of times pushing a stray lock of hair out of her face and behind her ear "Yes I do, as there is more then one person applying how will the position be decided? I also have some ideas that I would like to share with you, but I think it may be better to discuss somewhere a little more private..." (( I would perfer to share them in-game)) She smooths out her dress on her lap before interlocking her fingers again and resting her hands on the table.

Vallel smiles about this question "Well, that is something I have given thought and decided to put you through trials.  Both mental and physical" She smiles after saying this "However don't ask what they will be for that is something you'll find out when the time comes."  she folds her hands in her lap looking around the unfinished room "We are in need of supplies to finish this room.  If you can see if you can 'aquire' them for us. "  Vallel stands up and brushes off her dress noding to Meren and turns to walk out but stops and turns her head back "Come by my room later if you want to talk in private and bring that book you have there."   she then awaits a response before leaving.