Anthos Annual Death Games [Placeholder Name]

ixTec

The Forests of the dwarven lands would be perfect for this kind of event. So many hidden places to hide/set ambush's and traps. I like the idea because it promotes a fun time that shouldn't be taken to seriously and helps people relax for once on this server

So good to see you on board Dizzy. We'll have to discuss the location, but the mountains may prove useful.

PvP with an RP twist.

Thanks for answering him :)

I would enter my Halfling since no one has, I think..? But one problem, Halflings don't fight, unless

them Goldspecks come in. I don't think anyone rply would just train a Halfling to kill.. and it would be

very unlikely of them to win. (Even though I pvp a lot, I just don't think it wouldn't be right in rp..)

So.. count me in I guess for what ever reason.

On my halfling I've killed an Orc, by accident of course. But the point is halflings are clever, small, and quick giving them a slight upper hand. But yes not many would want to participate.

I would have suggested the wilds island as a location seeing it freebuild so the players can setup traps and what-not and looked like it could fit this, but then I remembered that its all abandoned houses and most look fairly ugly...ughh. Anyway, this is a good idea and wouldn't mind spectating.

I would have suggested the wilds island as a location seeing it freebuild so the players can setup traps and what-not and looked like it could fit this, but then I remembered that its all abandoned houses and most look fairly ugly...ughh. Anyway, this is a good idea and wouldn't mind spectating.

An island would be great, however spectating would be an issue if it were, unless I can persuade the event team to do something :)

I would suggest everyone who enters the island as a participant, would have only a bit of food (like 10 bread) and leather armor. Everything else would be hidden around the arena. They then would be able to build traps with the things they find, but not be able to craft any weapon or tool, I don't know how to do that... but I guess we could trust the players selected.

Then you start all in the middle together, the game starts and pvp starts for 2 mins. In the middle there would be chests, and you would have to be fast or fight to get the goods, or run away and try to get a headstart of the other good around the map. 2 mins later, and rp before pvp would be required once again.

I would suggest everyone who enters the island as a participant, would have only a bit of food (like 10 bread) and leather armor. Everything else would be hidden around the arena. They then would be able to build traps with the things they find, but not be able to craft any weapon or tool, I don't know how to do that... but I guess we could trust the players selected.

Then you start all in the middle together, the game starts and pvp starts for 2 mins. In the middle there would be chests, and you would have to be fast or fight to get the goods, or run away and try to get a headstart of the other good around the map. 2 mins later, and rp before pvp would be required once again.

Seems like a good idea, and would tie in nicely with what I have in mind :)

'Straya. Needs more 'Straya. 

Still accepting feedback regarding the idea....

There's one problem...

THERE ARE NO FEMALE DWARVES ANYMORE!

P.S. I am not going to fight randoms in an arena without a sword.

Maybe the lore is, this group contacts the nations and tells them of this competition to show their power, they like the idea, and bam AADG is made

(Basic Plot)
Big 'ol Plus1

Would this be regular PvP combat? Or the laggy, sucky, Nexus Combat? On one hand, I'm great at regular PvP, on the other, I think more people are worse in Nexus than regular PvP so not sure which is better for me...

Due to the small player count that would be involved in this, and the even smaller fun to player level this would achieve, we're going to deny ET assistance for it. This is not to say that if you wish to set this event up on your own or with friends, that we would be opposed to watch and laugh on, but rather it doesn't seem that at the moment, and in its current state, that this event is worth extra help

::Best of luck::

-Moved to denied-