♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Well, That is one of the reasons re Metagaming Fags, they wont let any of you guys in, Sledder will meta your new hideouts and crush them, then cry to tyrion when he gets blamed, post a ban request on him, i will when i get sufficient evidence of Faggotry D:

PS: hope the black hand lasts long :D

-In-Game Name: peraldon

-RolePlaying Name: Peraldon_Alfinar

-Villain Application Link: here

-Race and Subrace: Dark Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: None

--Are you still a member of this organization: N/A

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I have always worshipped Iblees, and I have been looking for a guild that supplement my sneaking/assassin skills perfectly.

-Evils you have committed: Countless raids and murders/muggings. I lay low for a while, then strike out, to keep off the bandit lists of the 'good peoples'. I also worship Iblees.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) I'm not quite sure what you mean here, if you need some info, what do you mean?

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, I pride myself as a good RPer, and I've play Lord of the Craft since the very beginning.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I had a strong bond with High Prince Native, that could be renewed.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT, and I can play most of the time.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: no, put the name 'Format' (that is my work name)

((My charactor also knows of a possible MASSIVE stash of diamonds and gold))

Black Hand App for The Seeker!

-IN GAME NAME: The Seeker

-ROLE PLAYING NAME: The Seeker

-SWORD/BOW SKILL: I am new to the land of Aegis but plan on mastering the skill of the bow.

-ARE YOU A MAGE: If i knew how to be one. I would for sure.

-VILLAIN APP: (This is my server app. The Villain app section is at the bottom. You should read the whole thing though seeing as i created my character to be a villain. The bio is especially important to his villainy.)

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13713-the-seekers-2nd-application-villiandiscard-this-app-i-desided-to-start-over/page__p__57325#entry57325

-RACE/SUBRACE: I am a Elf with sub race of wood elf.

-PREVIOUS GUILDS: I have never been in any guild.

-REASON FOR JOINING: I have the blood of the undead in my veins (that was the part about demon blood in the bio) and as such have been searching out a way to join the rankes of Iblees. I have decided the Black Hand is the best place to start.

-EVILS COMMITTED: As of yet I have not committed any evils. As i said I am new to the world but am ready and willing to do anything the black hand, undead, or lord Iblees ask of me.

-ARE YOU A GOOD ROLEPLAYER/ DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES OF PVP: I consider myself a good role-player. That is to say im not bad at it. I am relativity new but am a fast learner. As for the rules of pvp yes i have read and understand these rules.

-DO YOU HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS WITH TRUSTED PEOPLE IN THE KINGDOM: No but am willing to be a mole and pass along information to you and the undead.

-TIMEZONE AND PLAYING TIMES: I get confused when it comes to my timezone. All I know is that as Im writing this I live in Appleton Wisconsin USA zip code 54911. It is 2:57 PM. Monday-Thursday i should be able to play from 6pm-8pm at the least. 4pm-10pm at the most. Fridays are 4pm-12 midnight at the most 6pm-11pm at the least. Weekends and holidays are 12 noon-12 midnight least 6am-12 midnight most.

-DO YOU WISH FOR YOUR NAME TO BE ON THE GUILD LIST: If I get accepted into the guild and if this is possible then yes I would like my name on the list.

Well then thats that i guess. Could someone from the base remove Bob and place him in my chest? Id like to grab him and take him elsewhere but am unable to destroy blocks that deep. Thank you.

Once a striving guild, now it is one that is falling apart.

Meh, evil/villainous guilds are hard to keep up due to the fact that members require villain apps. Now they are cracking down, it shouldn't be a problem :)

No because you have no Villian Application and can't prove yourself.

AAh! I'm confused! ;)

((bullyreece allowed me in as a 'slave' ingame. I noticed that the lowest rank was slave. So technacily I'm not actaully part of the Black Hand?

-In-Game Name:CaliMkali

-RolePlaying Name:Rendo

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: Sword skill is 25 and bow is realy low.

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13650-villainrendos-advanced-application/#entry56851

Hasnt been looked at yet. So please you look at it.

-Race and Subrace: Race:Elf, Subrace:Woodelf because i want to keep low profile.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Dark brotherhood and thats about it.

--Are you still a member of this organization:None

--If yes, are you trusted:No because i quit so they think somethings up my sleave.

-Reason for Joining:I want to destroy the world of Ageis of killin my family and i want to help the guild out, and help others. Also i was thinking you need more people to slam the land of Ageis and need more allies for the undead.

-Evils you have committed:Attacked the dwarven King, tresspassing in the Guards house also raiding base's like ranger of the forest's, what i got jailed from! And threats to others.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Yes i am a good role player and i understand PvP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:My brother Broski and my friend Flynn also i have a lot of enemies!

-Time Zone and playing Times:EST

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Your choice, if you think i should.

OOC

So all members that does not have a accapted villain application are to be severed from the guild?

My app has not been accepted (Link to my app), but I'm still ranked as Darkness's Aeon.

Is this because of my large donations to the guild, because of me contacting Bane before the guild was founded or because you've simply forgot to remove my name?

If I'm allowed to stay in the Black Hand I really need to know where the new base is, so that I can set up my plot of land somewhat close to the base.

Take care

Tenebrae.