[Lore Idea, Apparently Reviewed And Voted On, Requires Confirmation By Lt] Battle Monks Of The West Lore (Redo)

spqrSancus

Want this?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Want this? Please post regardless of answer.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe if you change it a bit.

:P Well, was never my idea for the name. That was the original name as made by Lanader. I'll take it up with him as I can understand your concern there (Btw, you didn't have to vote no, there was a maybe if you change it a little. :P). I do understand either names could be mixed up and cause association when they are completely different. We'll see if we can change up names. Whilst they'd like as not still call themselves monks (lower case m, not upper case, do not fret my dear cloud temple peoples! :3) informally, we could have the actual order's name changed to something else, Lanader willing.

The second the name is changed I'll happily move my vote to a Yes ^.^

Support magic already exists, and if they get magic to themselves then it will be another case of groups getting special things.

Also, I don't see why you need this . . .

Just create a guild with history, and go from there.

Surely you can do this all in character, learning the already existing support magic and then combining it with physical training.

That is why, I give this a no.

Support magic already exists, and if they get magic to themselves then it will be another case of groups getting special things.

Also, I don't see why you need this . . .

Just create a guild with history, and go from there.

Surely you can do this all in character, learning the already existing support magic and then combining it with physical training.

That is why, I give this a no.

Neither myself nor Lanader know of said support magic, except for possibly alteration, if that is support magic. It'd be no different from the druidic order, in terms of a "group getting special things." Also, these days, well...

As for needing it, we don't. We also didn't need any sort of magic at all, as a server. All it's for is for something which can just as easily be done with a sword, or, in this case, making a character of a different race, as well as a hundred other things.

PS Escharian, I'll get on skype and shoot him a PM. Otherwise, I'll shoot him a PM next time I see him IG.

Alright, so, according to Lanader, the LT has passed a vote of 12-4 on this, in favour of acception. If this is true, I'd ask that an LM confirm it and a GM move this to implemented lore. If the vote actually favoured denial, or is/was actually undecided, I'd ask that an LM confirm, and a GM move this to repeat ideas, as this had technically already been sent by Lanader already, and Lanader and myself may or may not continue working on the lore. Thanks all.

I thought Lanaders version was accepted before, was it not?

If you read the beginning of my post, you'd know the end of that. It was accepted by the old MT, but the LT had not quite done so, with the majority being undecided and one no. So I worked on it some more. This is going to be the one used if lore is accepted.

Ah, my apologies, I had not noticed that before.~

Waiting for LT / LM and GM confirmation. If any of you are reading, has this been voted on, and if so, what was it's verdict?

B again? I don't even know if spqr still plays. But anyways, it was the Magic Team that vote and the majority all said yes, with a select few saying no. I was just reading through lore pages and found this.

Magic plugin's likely going to hit the magic system like a shrapnel bomb, so there's no real point accepting new magic lores built for the old system. With luck, postplugin you won't need them any more.

I voted no because it is extremely similar to Witch Doctory or Farseeing, and I'm pretty sure the LT takes a stance against magics that do the same thing.

I'm back again Lanader, but people don't seem to really take notice of the idea and various LT have said no. So this is really a very dead thing. I'm just leaving it because if someone really wants to and LT decides to change their minds, it's here, and we could start it up.