Gnome Lore Supplement

EmbryoGod

If they contain confetti I'd go for no, I'd like a more serious approach taken even for whimsical creature. Otherwise I don't really care, gnomes seem to be pretty unique and were played for awhile before now anyway. 

I love the idea of Gnomes, however I would have liked to see a more well-written post on the race. Still +1 for the effort and the Idea

I don't really see a reason why gnomes, munchkins, ext should exist for essentially a subrace for halflings who are already a subrace.

That's like having a goblin and then giving that goblin 3 more subraces to choose from.

=

Either way as this /lore/ was accepted before my comment doesn't really matter.

2 hours ago, Evocress said:

I don't really see a reason why gnomes, munchkins, ext should exist for essentially a subrace for halflings who are already a subrace.

That's like having a goblin and then giving that goblin 3 more subraces to choose from.

=

Either way as this /lore/ was accepted before my comment doesn't really matter.

We should be sitting down and talking about this with the Gnomes. Halfling lore is very much a mess and relies solely on things that are not accepted lore at all. 

This write up feels more like a specific character personality bio rather than a racial lore piece to be honest. I'm not sure if I can get behind it but the thought of gnomes is certainly intriguing.

Likewise these guys fill a lot of what halfling a do. Traditionally gnomes are magically attuned tricksters with a habit of causing mild chaos and mischief. 

Edit: then again I haven't RPed with a gnome and so if it's working in RP then who am I to judge!

59 minutes ago, BrandNewKitten said:

This write up feels more like a specific character personality bio rather than a racial lore piece to be honest. I'm not sure if I can get behind it but the thought of gnomes is certainly intriguing.

Likewise these guys fill a lot of what halfling a do. Traditionally gnomes are magically attuned tricksters with a habit of causing mild chaos and mischief. 

Edit: then again I haven't RPed with a gnome and so if it's working in RP then who am I to judge!

Us Gnomes'll make sure to give you a good time!

Please check out the new Edit to the lore, it's rather important!

I'm sorry to say this lore has been Denied.

You may send a PM to any LM to hear of the reasons.