Independence of Sedan

"Well this ought to be quite interesting at least." Kazimar Hieromar Ludovar muttered to himself after hearing word of Sedans declaration. "I wonder who will win this war in the end. Both sides seem so sure that victory is guaranteed, without a second thought." the man would say clearing his throat as he glanced over to the man sitting beside him bearing full plated armor. "Care to bet on the victor?" he'd say with a chuckle as the fire crackled with ferocity. "Then again, I doubt I'll get my money if you lose the bet. So instead I wish you good luck then." Kazimar would return a smile to the armored guest before giving a slight nod to a servant, prompting them to pour the both of them a glass of Vodka. "Best of luck to vy then." he'd say, signing the Lorraine Cross as the armored man chugged the drink and took his leave.

"No justification, no heart, this is a rebellion out of selfishness and greed." Captain Ruthern shakes his head as the news.

An angry warrior shook his fist at the heavens "Those pesky wig-men and their strange dark gods! Three puppet-gods appeared before us and quarrelled amongst each other, just as we meant to assault the foe by surprise, blocking us with strange magic at the gates, dashing eight of our own before the fight! Woe! Woe!" called the one-eye'd man. 

Caspian d'Arkent wiped a good bit of blood off his blade. "Let the Goat's come, for they share similarities to Sheep. Goat's hold perseverance in their climb up the mountain in their mission to obtain salt, yet the Sheep of Sedan hold nothing but malice and spite. Let them claim their petty titles, they will meet naught but the cold, hard and unforgiving steel of Orenian blades. Dig your graves, Sheep.. and make them deep, for we will not relent until the last of you is buried in the chilling, hard earth." The young d'Arkent spoke, counting nine dead in the previous combat. He pointed to each of the Goat's who had been pulled from the road. "He asked for open combat, here he has it." Caspian spat, nodding to each of the dead. "Orenia aut Mortem.. God help you, Louis de Joannes."

“More news!” Said a small servant girl, squeaking, to the smaller lady Seneschal. As the lady seneschal would hear of this, she would grunt as she would wave her hand for the little one to hand her the article. As the maid gave her the article, Madame Braun, commented to the poor dear in a kind tone “Thank you dearie.” 

After minutes of reading the article, the woman threw the article into flames, simply plopping her head onto the desk of her office, muttering under her breath with a somber tone. “Lord please have mercy on me, my loved ones, my home and friends. It seems like everything is just going more down hill the second I became lady Seneschal of the Augustine Court.” Once the woman stopped speaking, she would rise her head once more to get back to her work. 

Carter laughed as he heard the news of  the Sedan independence  while  he watched the ISA march into Providence after a successful  fight against the rebels as the ISA  losing no one while the rebel rally was destroyed, a  smile on his face as  he  watched the  traitors  being killed  like  the dogs they are. he  leaned into his  cousin's ear as the two read the paper together "It seems as if this war will be a short one, nothing like how  our grandfather  went through war"

Worlds away in the continent of Aeldin, Renée Antoinette read this missive with an ecstatic expression plastered on her visage,

”Let us hope that this is the insurgence that will bring that paltry excuse for an empire to an end,” Madame Rothesay paused, “Though, I suppose it is not entirely correct to refer to it as an empire anymore, seeing as it managed to lose it’s only vassal kingdom.” she then released a brief laugh.

”Ave Sedan.” the aged courtesan sang prior to ashing her blunt in a bowl that had Anne I’s gaunt face painted on it.

3 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Arrested by MarkBulahao on DeviantArt

The Aeldenic Suppression Society are seen walking around the hold of Nova Horos, the mention of the Almarian conflict has caused strife within those foreign to the continent. People are taken from homes, vanishing with those that hold ties to the lands of the descendants. A few strange remnants of Renatian and Horenic supporters are taken to the shadows, murders and disappearances litter those who whisper in the taverns and establishments of the grand city.

Any or all mentions of the strange conflict are suppressed throughout the continent. One society exists and that is Aeldin itself, to say otherwise is punishable by death.

“F*** the police.” said Renée with a shrug.

On 3/15/2021 at 9:17 PM, ScreamingDingo said:

Arrested by MarkBulahao on DeviantArt

The Aeldenic Suppression Society are seen walking around the hold of Nova Horos, the mention of the Almarian conflict has caused strife within those foreign to the continent. People are taken from homes, vanishing with those that hold ties to the lands of the descendants. A few strange remnants of Renatian and Horenic supporters are taken to the shadows, murders and disappearances litter those who whisper in the taverns and establishments of the grand city.

Any or all mentions of the strange conflict are suppressed throughout the continent. One society exists and that is Aeldin itself, to say otherwise is punishable by death.

Edward Mith nods upon reading the decree. "Fah..! Finally, someone's gonna take down Oren. Hate that place, ugly as sin!" He says, before thinly chopping his copy into little strips and shoving them up his nose one-by-one. "Maybe this'll stop my congestion." He nasally adds.

Word of the rebellion spread exponentially about the continent of Aeldin. As soon as it reached her ears, Catherine de Joannes knew what she had to do. With little hesitation, she packed her bags and boarded a ship destined for Almaris. It was time to be with her family once more.