Declaration of War | 13th of the First Seed 22 SA

"Oooh de wagh finahlly ztartin?" Nin blinks as she rereads the paper. "Dihz guhnna geht intereztin!"

"TU WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" The hulking Uruk named Bugharz'Grat would cry out in the Krugmar keep.

Ancelie feels very old as she stares down at the missive - a declaration of war released by her own son. "Huh. It's happening!" She says, downing a pint of ale to that.

Alric Theonus walks the halls of Hjoldenskarven, rousing the Icathians and his fellow family members in an excited tone "Raise the banners, lads! The time is 'ere, get yer swords!" he dons his armor, making haste towards Varhelm.

"With Orens reputation, I wonder if they'll even bother to show up to the war, we may be marching on an empty city o' providence." Vane says gleefully "I wonder if Oren thinks they will win? They lost to this same coalition with Haense at their side, there is no doubt they will lose without their real soldiery." He continues on, before turning to the Marshall "What do ye think Donovan, how much money will we make on this war, My father made nearly ten thousand a month, I dunnae think Oren's got that much this time."

The newly-wedded Chieftainess grips the missive in her ferrum-ringed hand, looking remarkably to her husband, Oliver. "I cant believe its finally happening... we've been on the verge of war for almost two decades now… Ever since I first came to Elys..."

Oliver simply shrugs, knowing it was going to happen anyways.

Antonyus Horen pats some lotion onto his mustache to make himself presentable for the upcoming negotiations. The man whispered some kind words to himself as he gazed into the mirror. 

"Look like a winner, smile like a winner, smell like a winner, win like a winner." 

ezgif-7-2623454c9aef.gif

2 minutes ago, _pr0fit said:

"With Orens reputation, I wonder if they'll even bother to show up to the war, we may be marching on an empty city o' providence." Vane says gleefully "I wonder if Oren thinks they will win? They lost to this same coalition with Haense at their side, there is no doubt they will lose without their real soldiery." He continues on, before turning to the Marshall "What do ye think Donovan, how much money will we make on this war, My father made nearly ten thousand a month, I dunnae think Oren's got that much this time."

"Aye I've heard the same. Given the ration of mina that we've taken to Almaris, probably similar amounts in value."

Averal read the missive atop his spire, hung in a contemplative state. "These men have not seen the Empire's lust of war in their lifetimes," he thought. "I hope the blood of the Imperials is not as potent as it once was - for their sake."

Absolon gingerly reads the declaration, his sword laying on the desk next to him, he takes a long swig of his flask before setting it down on the table, bellowing out a deep burp before saying three simple words.

"Bout damn time."

The Old Historian Sir Edward Galbraith would start writing the current international events in an imperial history book:

"And so in the year of Our Lord GOD 1818 the Chieftain of the Nordlings declared the start of The Kneeling War...We shall see if anyone takes this ridiculous conflict and the reasons behind it serious at all."

8 minutes ago, SadBeanQueen said:

The newly-wedded Chieftainess grips the missive in her ferrum-ringed hand, looking remarkably to her husband, Oliver. "I cant believe its finally happening... we've been on the verge of war for almost two decades now… Ever since I first came to Elys..."

Oliver simply shrugs, knowing it was going to happen anyways.

Oliver does indeed shrug!

From the lone island of the Silver City,  a certain 'thill would take a break from her astronomical studies, smiling a big bright smile.

Put on your plate, take up your arms, load up our quivers, and let us ride on. For they're wronged us to many to deserve a reserve a rebuttal, or even a chance to mutter a proposals. Let them pay for their crimes, in gold and in blood. Let us see the walls of providence Blown to Kingdom Come, to storm their palace, burn their throne, and pay us back, a thousand times known.

Lunah looks at the message posted in the Elysium keep in norland, raising her brow at the formal declaration. "Well, so it begins." she hums thoughtfully before heading down to the armoury to take stock once more.