A NEW EMPIRE

Bonito

A NEW EMPIRE EMERGES

FeHjD2LCodnn8Se3en5FU-Cd2z0jHC6U8QS2eZDzCGz4Y6yeal7c9ua0IQQcNT006rcqnO8weNgv7MLYrNuuCeRR7QspVHNuLgaieR0SmxrrCb0nu-39OsKKplDG0kzctkPLjRmZ

The 

Grand Holy Kingdom Empire 

of

Karosgrad II

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Dream:

The city of Karosgrad is a wonderful one, but when I walk along the streets, it feels like something is missing. I am not ruling it. To amend this, I have established a new prosperous land. A city where (my) dreams come true: Karosgrad II. It is a place where the greatest among the land can gather and be greatester, that is the dream I had one day when I fell asleep at court because it was very dull. To make changes to the court, I would have to kill many people, but that is not a nice thing to do. Therefore, after one of my trusted advisors discovered new land, I decided to make my claim! 

03niN95qwvSxQoFbb_2eOGw3Llj82gg0IBOlTWDuvnKcZJnVvwAVJc1QI1XODAjOKxGVFZpD0ZB12eaEnNvwaiTaV_SqQvuVDIoY12Ua19FNT-kPfgCSa2jkH9XHKWL3ohYnXy5E

[!] Depiction of the generous Elimar Mondblume as a babe teaching a peasant woman to read.

The Laws:

To maintain order, a series of rules have been established. All rules are subject to change if I do not like them or grow bored:

1. If a conflict cannot be settled, it must be resolved through a duel. The rules of the duel are decided at that moment. The Holy Grand Majestic Lord may decide the rules if they cannot be decided.

1. All elfkind who enter must take off their ears and store them on arrival as they make me uncomfortable. They will be returned on departure.

1. If you are boring, the Holy Grand Majestic Lord reserves the right to execute you.

1. There is to be no smooching of boys and girls to avoid the spreading of disease.

1. To enter the realms of Karosgrad II would make one my friend. This is not negotiable unless I change my mind.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I, the Holy Grand Majestic Lord of The Grand Holy Kingdom Empire of Karosgrad II and my glorious court therefore decree:

• The position of Holy Grand Majestic Lord bestowed upon Elimar Mondblume. Referred to as His Holy Grand Majesty, the bearer of this title is charged with leading the Kingdom Empire.

• The position of Higher Pontiff bestowed upon the most pious Alice Irena Novellen (@venclair). Referred to as the Greatest of Grandest Priestliness, the bearer of this title is charged with ensuring the Kingdom Empire’s Holiness. 

• The position of Knight Paramountest bestowed upon the most brave Royce Mondblume (@Javick). Referred to as the Mightiest of Strongest, the bearer of this title is charged with ensuring peace within the Kingdom Empire.

• The position of Lord Palapalatine bestowed upon the most intelligent Yvo Mondblume (@Limo_man). Referred to as the Wisest of Smartest, the bearer of this title is charged with advising the Holy Grand Majestic Lord.

• The Holy Grand Majestic Lord is free to make changes and additions to the court. If his Holy Grand Majesty does not feel like resolving an issue, it may be passed on to the members of the court.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Penned,

HIS HOLY GRAND MAJESTY, Elimar Mondblume, The Golden King, Troll Slayer, Champion of the Snow, Slayer of Darklings, Liberator of the poorfolk, Guardian of the realm, Uniter of the people 

Spoiler

OOC:

We have a little spot if you wanna come rp, kid and adult characters are welcome. Might do events in the future. Coords are [551, -2487], looks like a hut.

https://discord.gg/3fMTAtuPF7

862y9T4rsuEMhreR4F1CrmGrV5BgzJk-InQb-MiaFNPXszHZkfa60kTqwxVKxffXG7JlL0LxoLUyd_ClSfPKHdhlEgo3GS_V94AsjDMc7apvekFSAEc812J8grwKfDr0IMd-Xp87

Alice, the Greatest of Grandest Priestliness, grinned cockily as she eyed her own name on the missive.

A young Eirene trembled with fear whilst reading over the missive!

Petra Emma, The Princess Royal and Duchess of Karosgrad, eyes the missive with evident amazement . . and a bit of skepticism!

The odd little child by the name of Cin makes plans to go, just to see what all the fuss about.

The Princess Robert of Crestfall, Helena, eyed the missive with keen amusement. Guffawing, she bussed her daughter Alice’s forehead. “Golly, my dear, what a show! Your heart is in the right place, albeit a heretical one ...”

Fionn Castaway read over the missive and nodded his head "Seems legit."

[!] The newly-ordained priest, Father Anders, would pen the following letter of notice to Elimar Mondblume (@Kujo) :

To the young Elimar Mondblume,

Your insistence and dedication to the creation of a new holy state is commendable, especially without the use of violence. However, in matters regarding Canon Law, this declaration breaches many articles. I will begin firstly with the title; it is a breach of Canon Law when you claim your state to be an Empire as the only valid empire in Canon Law is the Holy Orenian Empire and are such the only that may claim the title. Further, as you are Canonist, you must have a coronation that is approved by the High Pontiff. Finally, you are unable to appoint ecclesiastical positions on your court; therefore Alice Irena Novellen is an illegitimate authority, as is the title of Higher Pontiff illegitimate.

With Godan in my Prayers,

Father Anders

2nd of Msitza ag Dargund, 378 E.S.

Margaret Mariya makes sure to bring this home to her family!

[!] His Holy Grand Majesty, Elimar Mondblume, has a letter delivered to Father Anders, alongside a wrapped meal! (@Crevel)

To Mister Sir Father Anders, 

Thank you for the compliments, and unthank you for these mean accusations. If my kingdom is so illegitimate, how does it exist? That is some food for thought, silly man. Attached you will find some actual food for thought, my mommy made steak for dinner and it is very good.

With Godan in my prayers a little more,

The Holy Grand Majestic Lord of Karosgrad II

On 6/21/2021 at 4:12 PM, Axelu said:

The Princess Robert of Crestfall, Helena, eyed the missive with keen amusement. Guffawing, she bussed her daughter Alice’s forehead. “Golly, my dear, what a show! Your heart is in the right place, albeit a heretical one ...”

"A cup of tea, madame?" the Butler would ask in a meek tone, head lowered to the great lady