Ransom Of Haelun'orians!

louislxix

Andrik Jan Baruch would grin as he read the ransom missive, the Silver State of Tyranny and Terror would soon know the full might of Hanseti-Ruska. He then whistled his favorite war song as he went on with his duties;

Telos Andria'liene sits somewhere in comfort after his  resignation from his position as Tilruir. Hearing of this news, he finds himself glad he is away from the clutches of the Silver State. "Knowing the Sohaer," He comments to no one in particular, "There will be no actions, only hope that the situation resolves itself. Poor Aiyeis."

"Gutte gott" Sighed Erwin Bishop as he read the good news with a scowling and frowning face. "Ich am never invited to ANY of zhis ****!"

Seraphite Viradiraar sighs as she sees the depiction, then hands the missive to her mal'maronn [@SacredSource] with a huff. "Larehan ito kae'leh." 

She leaves with that, moving to relay the news to her lari'maronn[@latte]

Aether frowns as she looks upon the missive. "..What good comes from the slaughter of random civilians? All because one-of-a-thousand nobles was insulted?.. I hope the Sohaer calls upon that defensive pact soon."

FROM A CONCERNED CITIZEN OF HAELUN'OR

Dear Haensemen,

Though I know not the Elf on the right, the Elfess is a good friend of mine, and I am willing to pay any price to see her return to the Silver State alive and well. I cannot speak for the State, but we are a commune of happy, harmless elves, and indeed the one you have captured is our greatest example of such. She is a single mother of three young oem'ii that depend on her meagre tavern income for survival; and indeed, she is also known as our nation's foremost florist and flower arranger. To see her return unharmed would bring me the greatest pleasure.

Please respond within five Elven minutes, for I am truly distressed about her well being. We can meet to return her to her concerned children afore the gates of Haelun'or.

Good tidings to the soldiers that have surely mistakenly captured this Elfess,

Tiuthwyn

Please send all correspondences to

Sohaerite 3, Silver District, Silver State of Haelun'or

High Prince Evar'tir Oranor regards an unanswered correspondence with the Sohaer, then the missive of ransom. The 'ker then expelled a bullish huff of minute amusement.

The Elvenessi Councillor would laugh as she looked over the ransom missive! “Ah, don’t ransom them, just ruin the ‘thill! They’re evil at heart and deserve it. Never have had mercy, don’t show them it back” She’d grin before looking over to her newborn daughter.