Holy Sir Hieran reads over it with a nod and a smile, remembering his many outings with the members of his dear brigade

"Nothing quite like it eh Captain"

He remarks to Galbraith over some mornings tea

"Spiffing dare I say. You really have done a good job sir"

The dark elf rises from his seat with a proud salute, before turning to leaving the stables on horseback.

Old man Darkwood, the retired general, would read through the information and nod "And so the 3rd continues to ride ever onwards, I had spent my best years there and it made me into what I am today" he would grab a nearby drink "To their health!" he would note to himself.

George Maximilian Gives a small chuckle as he reads over the file. "Sure do hope I don't have to do paperwork for this Brigade, sounds like a lot of black ink would be needed with their operations" He says quietly to himself.

Leon d'Azor. Former Master of the Vanguard and creator of the proud 31st nods in approval. "Proper good work Captain. Proper good."

Spoiler

very pog

The retired Lieutenant of the 1st Brigade Leonard Halcourt smiled as he read the file:

"It seems that the 3rd Brigade has become absolutely fantastic since my old friend Captain Robert Archibald Galbraith ascended to the rank of Captain of the same brigade.

If I were born again, I would undoubtedly choose the 3rd Brigade instead.

May God bless him and may God protect our troops. God save the Emperor!"

Grant Elmere smiles as he reads over the information regarding the 3rd Brigade. "A lot of good men and women in that brigade. Maybe one day I'll join them." He said thinking about all of his comrades that are in the 3rd.

Primrose Gendik-Komnenos fondly smiles at the file. "I can't believe it's been 20 years since I've joined." The woman replaced the file and shoved her hands into the pockets of her crisp 3rd-brigade uniform. "The 3rd helped me grow into the woman and soldier I am today." She said with a smile. 

Primrose made her way to the stables, chocolate eyes sparkling with excitement once she entered and retrieved her horse. "They are like family to me. Isn't that right, Barley?" She asked to her horse as she mounted it with a grunt. Failing at this, she would try a few more times until she successfully sat on its saddle.

"If only it would make me taller..."

"Best Brigade in the Empire. As much as I disdain Oren, one cant deny Captain Galbraith is an exemplary officer." Commented Holy Sir Edwin to his dog. 

Amelia Eleanora doesnt care

Somewhere, they sat, looking over the article. The shelves creaked around them, akin to the barrack's stairs.

"I wonder if any of them remain? How fun it was, by the fire that night..."

"Too bad we're all gone."

"Bunch of flagellants those cavaliers." Captain var Ruthern would chuckle to himself "Good soldiers though."