WANTED: Attempted Kidnapper

Javert

dlWawYbV5uYpsKO6zkcx71JMVVWQhe1WLNBsSZkOnFfvy0Zlti_rstXHG1rG5vTm01Midh15kSuQFn-H-GLTmqnp8fsro96wO7SPR_4ZDUwTUi011KuJj23CglyAYTOyoG9tAiHb

WANTED: Attempted Kidnapper

Distributed the 5th of The Grand Harvest on the 51st year of the Second Age from the Thanedom of Eiriksgrad

TO ALL DENIZENS OF NORTHERN NYRHEIM:

It is of the utmost regret that this missive must be penned. Just a Stone Day ago, a man of unknown name, origin, or race attempted to abduct the young daughter of Prince Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric within the Kingdom of Haense. Thanks to the help of local Haeseni, Princess Astrid was retrieved and returned to Norland without major harm done to her person. Even so, this criminal has managed to slip from the grasp of Norlandic and Haeseni authorities, and must be brought to justice as soon as possible. Below is a sketch of the Kidnapper.

hC0L2lGUl9seyFwgV5i3APoH9bNs5sKlDhuVH6JlQfJK3H96cbsRCbX00umuO9StitTLnamwq7YTXK0IIWfDgMevIYajClQi8159K-3iOZQ6Yy0SnIOpb2cvMxSUeptuAuxuiAUa

The reward for the capture of such a man shall be a total of 100 mina. It should also be specified that it is of the utmost importance that the criminal is brought to Varhelm Alive so he may stand trial for his crimes and be punished according to Norlandic law. All-Father bless all who seek to bring this man to justice.

Signed,

Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric, Prince of Norland, Thane of Eiriksgrad

Alric scratches his beard as he labors away, setting each stone of Krew. He finds a break and leave to see his cousin.

"I am sorry I was unable to assist in Astrid's search, however my sword is with you in the hunt for this criminal."

"Thank the Father she escaped." Vane says balling his fists tightly, his knuckles turning white as he squeezes hard. "Who knows what this degenerate wanted with the child." The king snarls, curling his lip in disgust "Surely this must be one of those sick Orenians, wanting to replay their massacre of the young in Elysium."

Dùghlas would hand his father a copy of the wanted message. Daibhidh would then be reading at it carefully but still, he would leave out a hard frown and say, "This clue equals to no clue, how on the great land are we going to pin point this person..."

Abraham squints, wondering if humanity has, indeed, become this stupid. "This is like, the most generic sketch of a helmet I've ever seen. I am pretty sure that almost every man has probably worn the same helmet like this."

Aedan would read over the wanted poster with a frown. "Man, I didn't really understand the importance of shutting up and covering your face when committing a crime until now - we hardly know anything about this guy, if it is indeed a "he"

Just now, 1_Language_1 said:

Abraham squints, wondering if humanity has, indeed, become this stupid. "This is like, the most generic sketch of a helmet I've ever seen. I am pretty sure that almost every man has probably worn the same helmet like this."

Ragnvald recollects that this is a sketch that was given to him by a witness of the man, and it is quite frankly the closest that was able to be obtained to a description, despite how useless the information. Regardless, he shrugs and goes to sharpen his blade

Astrid stares at the poster, not able to read but recognises the drawing “Bad man!”

Uncle Peregrin observes one such wanted poster. They put his drawing to great use! He grins a moment, then gets mad, cus he really wants that guy found. Hopefully the picture will help!

Malii'evarir stops at a noticeboard having heard of the incident and looks for the wanted poster. Eventually spotting it, she pauses for a single blink before bursting into laughter. After collecting herself and checking nobody had watched her laugh at the situation, she carries on with her day simply muttering "No matter how stupid I think these Norlanders are, they never fail to dissapoint."

Leyna Edvardsson frowns, an angry glare upon her face, "Whoever dare do this to a child deserves punishment. I am glad she is safe, and will do my best to aid in the capture of this deranged criminal."

"We've caught this man over and over, he simply won't die." remarked Walton.

2 hours ago, ohbother1 said:

Leyna Edvardsson frowns, an angry glare upon her face, "Whoever dare do this to a child deserves punishment. I am glad she is safe, and will do my best to aid in the capture of this deranged criminal."

Doc puts a hand on Leyna's shoulder.

"Whoever did such a thing to that child will face much worse than death at the hands of these Norlanders" He adds.

would look at the image and proclaim "that's the man we executed in oren the other day for trying to enslave people, banditing and attacking others!" he shook his head "dammed undead!"