How to get rid of ERP entirely on LOTC.

Slorbin

For ages upon ages, ERP has haunted LOTC as an ever-present shadow, lurking and creeping at even the most unexpected of corners. But no more.

I have devised a solution which can rid the server entirely of this quandary- simply de-canonize any form of sexual content.

Children will now be delivered through CT storks and babies will be created through true love's first kiss. You're welcome.

CREDIT TO @Kujofor helping me theorycraft the mechanics of this incredibly COMPLEX lore piece

Credit to @space warlord organ traderfor helping me proofread this immensely long lore doc

*kisses u

27 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

but its canon that i did your mother

NO NO NO NO

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

when a mummy stork and a daddy stork love each other very much, they make babies.

nah man let us ERP in peace (its a joke dont ban me I dont erp hehehehe I dont.)

20 minutes ago, ᴜɴᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ said:

remove FTB

I mean based but what if we just remove all genitalia from every race in lore. Combine this with Slorbin’s idea and the ERP menace shall finally be purged and we shall have our good (mostly) holy, god-fearing mineman community. Though instead of a kiss, that degenerates will easily find a way to corrupt, we remove mouths and orifices from every race and instead have babies delivered upon a good, solid handshake. Huzzah!

Checkmate, romance rpers and degens.

22 minutes ago, Moribundity said:

I mean based but what if we just remove all genitalia from every race in lore. Combine this with Slorbin’s idea and the ERP menace shall finally be purged and we shall have our good (mostly) holy, god-fearing mineman community. Though instead of a kiss, that degenerates will easily find a way to corrupt, we remove mouths and orifices from every race and instead have babies delivered upon a good, solid handshake. Huzzah!

Checkmate, romance rpers and degens.

i was going to say 'remove genitalia' directly, but i was afraid the word genitalia would get me banned

get rid of /bird rp- oh wait, this isn't the right thread