AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM

Pureimp10

"I unironically say this Mother, THANK GOD! He is dead!" An adult Tsecsar told his mother while they planned out the new Tsecsar home.

@TreeSmoothie

Spoiler

Interesting Pontiff, your character will be remembered

"The Fidei Defensor has failed..." Hieromonk Ernst cried out "... How could they allow this!"

Joseph d'Azor frowned as he read the missive in his office. "Hmmmm now I cannot be excommunicated like my Emperor and Empress, what a shame.... I will continue to serve the Anathema I suppose..." 

"Some shoes the next Pontiff will have to fill, hopefully they will live up to the legacy of Everard." Sigmar Baruch signed the Lorraine in honour of the late Pontiff.

Father Paco remains in his cell at the Temple of Kaer'Lassar, refusing his meals each time Seraphim sister Aelia brought them to him.

"No...no...he was too young," Paco lamented, being like 104 at this point.

Following the death of High Pontiff Everard VI, Bishop Karl Kortrevich would sense an aura of darkness overcome him in his study, with a gasp he'd clutch his Lorraine cross and mutter a silent prayer to himself, "Bishop Benedict was right... the DARK NIKIRALA is coming to swallow humanity once more..." 

Her Highness Nikoleta signed the lorraine upon hearing the news, having just traveled back to Karosgrad to see her children. Once she made it into her old home she made sure to hold both her son and daughter close - unsure of what will happen next now that the Pontiff who had blessed her with a new life had passed.

Charlotte lit a candle at her family's altar to Saint Judith, to aid in the guidance of the Pontiff's soul to the Seven Skies. Afterwards, a glance was cast to her daughters.

"We shall see if his successor is as firmly-staunch in his convictions."

Elimar remains unaware of the news, but he had felt the unease of the men around him. Within a cell, he whispered soft prayer before glancing to the woman aside. @UnBaed

37 minutes ago, Kujo said:

Elimar remains unaware of the news, but he had felt the unease of the men around him. Within a cell, he whispered soft prayer before glancing to the woman aside. @UnBaed

Moliana was seated, cross-legged on the cool floor with her eyes lowered to a worn blue book in her hands; a familiar item to her husband, which she always kept close to herself and often diligently wrote in.  For many years, she had nearly quit making entries.  Even now she hadn't wrote anything, though slowly leafed through the pages that bore memories of a life that felt so distant to her now.  The currents of time have the ability to change so much, and so quickly.