Nomination for Okarir'mali

Kiiwi

Nomination for Okarir’mali

Issued by Tilruir’mali Ayliana an Iarwain

3rd of Malin's Welcome

Year 61

gixE-8RiXS-EZq9RZEqK3WHtNR-TEGG86d2H4TDWykkjjnvDm-6Oa1SgQZaXhoHFnGX76pyNe9r7BMewHfh0ThHPizgP86bs0qg8yD6-LB_yCWdj8lxGW3P9z4X3ZdGVT59yzKxK

“Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya is more than just a saying, it is the very principle in which we stand for, live by, and devote ourselves to.”

-Ayliana an Iarwain

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

C-kF251ygc_noqZY5Q2JYpNeEsVbojqNB2BnZkQE027JLBXkpW2WMOTERBIu1svjBniRvOQzY-QR1_JjkoWAf2WonDqcQi3uA8pyyHEjIL_tgt7yU-chITHkPwsJdhLdr3rG73Sf

-y4zUWogfe39dyeJdSxT9xMkuTWCZQuos3ckC-m2WwbcJvvIglzpsox9jMWAfmyaoAXxCOAvoKHlOcO2Chz9OBqFvX-2gBmNpCKQkeRfFwVQABgLmfkio9gVKx7jF85mzrH_H4fD

Citizens of Haelun’or, many of you already know me. For those of you who do not, I am Ayliana an Iarwain. I am in charge of hosting events within Haelun’or first and foremost. Though I am a woman of the people and enjoy helping my community whenever I can. I am also a botanist within the clinic, a tavern keep, a performer and I help my close llir, Irelia Ni’leya, with bringing a most distinct fashion to Haelun’or.

But I digress, I am here today to nominate myself for Okarir’mali. 

I believe I am best fit for this role, though my words mean nothing without proof, allow me to prove myself to you all through this missive.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Previous Leadership:  I have not only been Okarir’akaln under the previous Sohaer Dimathor Elervathar, but I have also been Okarir’mali under the Sohaer Othelu Orrar. I have twice now been nominated to help further Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya in Haelun’or and help our city and citizens achieve greatness.

-First Hand Expirience:  The Okarir’mali is incharge of the tavern as well as clinic, I have had experience in both. I was Head Physician before I became Okarir’mali under Othelu Orrar, history shows that the clinic was the most active it ever was in years under my leadership. 

-Events:  Okarir’mali manages events along with their Tilruir’mali, I have hosted many events for the state. The Silver Belle Masquerade in which I hosted was one of the most successful events since the Othelu reign.

Listed Below are some events I have done:

-The establishment of the Maehr’tehral trade district: 

T3OqXGqOyiTZrHXdZJVRPqT681JKVAB_s74-ssAOERiE-ssgIHwOXIik-v-MYnOEF1EllrkjVLy6xCy8sP8YMkhTER1FKTSJ2SIztf8KTwx6XvG2RCmA1HjhIlDSUgq7GGgb9__P

- I have devoted countless minutes, hours, days and years to this city. During Dimaethor Elervathar’s reign, trade was non-existent within Haelun’or, the city was full of life though I wished for my fellow Mali’thill to be able to experience other cultures. It was through this I established the Maehr’tehral trade district. Every stall was full, with people fighting to be able to sell their wares within our city. I successfully brought trade, wealth, and people to the Silver State with this project.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, my fellow mali’thill, I ask you vote for me, Ayliana an Iarwain, so I may once again help the state flourish. Not for myself, but for Haelun’or and her people.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’eyha

IJwPAuw_kjImosqeiUErGLFTz3S8a3162wzN865_51niRDtFByyWw5CcwM_pc3IscdHORmckNGKCQJORpZJVJn-nM1DcDpjynPjZI3K1vTo6zAXUEltpBjgCi2jLMDQJg1GZq_SG

signed,

Tilruir’mali Ayliana an Iarwain

"That Kiljarys .. 

.. what has he got vy doing now, Ayliana?"

A northerner muttered to himself, cigar to lip billowing plumes of bittersweet smoke, before grabbing a bottle, and twisting off the cap - guzzling it's contents down. The fire of that hearth did begin to temporarily die; for there was none there left to stoke it. 

Illynora Sylvaeri reads over the paper and hummed to herself, “she has proven to care for the city and her people. Even cared for me when I was a child. Third times the charm I guess” 

Somewhere within the house Ni’Leya, the youngest member of the family was curled up on a couch in front of the fireplace. Warmed by the hearth and her layered robes, Cailín Ni’Leya received the missive from under her door. Clambering up, she rushed to break it open and read it. 

A loud gasp came from the oem’ii as she said, “Ayliana!” Further reading it, she blinked in shock. “Wow… She’s done so much for us, yet it feels her hard work isn’t acknowledged to the degree it should be.” Slowly returning back to her comfortable spot, Cailín snuggled into the comfort of her couch. “I hope she gets Okarir’mali, she deserves it. She has a warm heart - warding me when I was alone.” Cailín drifted off to sleep; Her dreams filled of her adoptive Haelun.

Saphielle Heithyra would gloss over the paper, nostalgia filling her head as she finishes reading. "This is someone who knows how to get the job done. As someone whos experienced her leadership, both in the clinic, and outside. I have never seen such a hardworking individual who's proved success in all of her strives for the benefit of the state."  She'd firmly nod to herself. "She's definitely getting my vote."

Kalenz upon reading the missive, a pleasant smile appearing on his simple features "I support this thill in her endeavours!"

Aobh squints at the nomination, unsure how she received the letter given that she lives in Elysium now. "She seemed well-intentioned when we were medics together. Hope she does well." She'd mumble awkwardly before folding the letter up and tucking it away. 

1 hour ago, Nestro_Miner said:

Kalenz upon reading the missive, a pleasant smile appearing on his simple features "I support this thill in her endeavours!"

Snatched the missive from his hands reading it upside down then right side up! “Oh the pretty lady that has us dance on stage to entertain everyone!” 

The eyes of the mali peered over the missive, a faint smile etching its way onto her features as she came to the end of the note. "A wonderful choice for the Okarir'mali." Iphys spoke out loud, to no one but herself as she set the note down on her desk. "She certainly has the experience, and without a doubt has my vote."

#KFOM

Alrin would read the missive over from his desk within the clinic. A smile forming on his face as he placed it amongst the other many stacks of papers. "A very obvious choice for the position. I can't think of one better suited to handle the tasks than her."

April Viradiraar reads over the missive, quickly hurding back to the Sorority house to make campaign signs. 

mature-couple-looking-camera-sign-260nw-

A wayfarer long past her prime, and even older acquaintance of the elfess promoting herself, peered at the nomination.

In a most concise blink so was such furled, thence vanquished to storage as upon her mouth cracked a smile. 

Laerdya looks over the missive idly as she came into possession of the paper, commenting "Finally, an Elf that actually can accomplish what she sets out to do, rather than complain of stagnation."