Lore Change - Racial Updates

squakhawk

Just now, ScreamingDingo said:

kind of lame orcs having sex at 12 tbf

WHAT THE ****

1 minute ago, ScreamingDingo said:

kind of lame orcs having sex at 12 tbf

FTB'ing at 12 was a violation of server rules and did not take place (as far as I'm aware). Changing the way orcs grow and develop though with size and strength is wrong when you don't even consult the orcish playerbase for opinions first. 

A major part of orcish roleplay as a child is learning how to overcome and control the new strength given to a child. The ability to take a life away with your bare hands because of you size and strength. 

Edited by L0rdLawyer

3 minutes ago, L0rdLawyer said:

FTB'ing at 12 was a violation of server rules and did not take place (as far as I'm aware). Changing the way orcs grow and develop though with size and strength is wrong when you don't even consult the orcish playerbase for opinions first. 

A major part of orcish roleplay as a child is learning how to overcome and control the new strength given to a child. The ability to take a life away with your bare hands because of you size and strength. 

me when grow to 6 foot at 14 but not 6 years old poopy pants poopy pants

Pov: so called "bad faith actors" standing up to the tyrannical st dictatorship after being told they can't ftb while underage for some reason 

MV5BMzVlMTlmMmItMDk3Zi00NWQwLWJjNTItYTBmZjNiZWRmNjY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMwNjYyMzE@._V1_.jpg

Edited by Bhased

Question, what will happen to the players that currently have twins for elves? Will it just be from this point forwards or?

Just now, Cepheid said:

Question, what will happen to the players that currently have twins for elves? Will it just be from this point forwards or?

theyll draw straws and whoever gets the shorter one is turned into glue. 

Not trying to be antagonistic, just not sure I get it, can someone elaborate on how Ologs are incapable of activating enchantments? I had thought the process of enchanting (more or less) circumvented the need for knowledge of the magic itself (and obviously, they can't be taught magic).

I've never learned enchanting myself, so I'm sure there's just something I don't know about at play here.

2 minutes ago, ancient reptilian brain said:

theyll draw straws and whoever gets the shorter one is turned into glue. 

nah

mom just dies, or one of the twins die

haha lore go brrr

dont know why we needed the other changes alongside the mandatory ages increase, but hey, if that’s what makes you happy

you can come and try to kill my characters off, pk me in the street, but technically I’m a snow elf and I don’t recognise the deletion of our race by the tyrant Joel

nice, every race now follows US law!

when do I file my dwarven tax return? where do I ask the ST for form 1040?

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

you can come and try to kill my characters off, pk me in the street, but technically I’m a snow elf and I don’t recognise the deletion of our race by the tyrant Joel

7b6ea260a6ceed51c7c3b2ba9f45a7b8.png

I'm happy that a different subsect culture of the High Elven race is thriving so much! I know the warclaim was very strange, having two of the same race battle it out. But that's the joys of the craft, when different people within the same race oppose one another. Whether that be the Mali'aheral High Elven Culture, or the Snow High Elf Culture

1 hour ago, SquakHawk said:

Prior line;

For example, having twins is virtually unheard of. Between two full-blooded elves, twins will rarely ever be conceived.

Edited line;

Twins, by elven physiology, are impossible. While one may be able to theoretically, albeit extremely rarely conceive twins, it is with complete certainty the mother would die in childbirth without chance for revival from the inhumane stress placed upon their bodies.

I, for one, am excited to see the new generation of elven triplets 

7 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

7b6ea260a6ceed51c7c3b2ba9f45a7b8.png

I'm happy that a different subsect culture of the High Elven race is thriving so much! I know the warclaim was very strange, having two of the same race battle it out. But that's the joys of the craft, when different people within the same race oppose one another. Whether that be the Mali'aheral High Elven Culture, or the Snow High Elf Culture

im a snow elf, you can’t stop me from role playing as such. I don’t recognise your twisted lore, tricks or corruption from the removal of our race so I mean, come at me bro I guess 

Ah, it’s always wonderful when a 300 year old elf has children with an 18 year old 😍