A Banishment and the Truth

Sunflower

5nabk71J1r7BwmRQJzPt6pVo94naasDFaHuaFu-6WQwoMqHQl19oTblsDo6aD3Rv78108Q1g_nIBgd1ap5OGEmC31mSUuuR_SxTAKx8AnATDZbIUuHaygurRzGwr6pGNHERmw9Fq

[!] A painting of the gates of Elysium, from an outsider's perspective upon the ground.

A missive is posted in every Nation, Settlement, Vassal, and even Keeps/Mansions.

I, Rina d’Avre ,may be young but that does not mean I need to be treated like dirt beneath the Elysium people's feet. More specifically the guards, De Astreas, and Vanari’s there. Since I was around fifteen they started treating me like a criminal. Yes I got into fights that some people hold over my head every chance they can get, but most I did not start. I want to speak of my current banishment, my last was simply the duke’s disdain towards me over taking his reason. Because being banished for tossing a berry is /quite/ sensible. Now all of the guards that were there, were either of the house Vanari or de Astera all who hold hatred towards me.

The de Astrea in question, Fitz, well he couldn’t even be bothered with me. I had asked him not but a month prior if he could help me get a new key to my family's home. He refused to help me because of who I was,yet I don’t ever remember meeting him before that point. I was injured the day they threw me out of the city. They said I could leave peacefully, which I was going to do.Until I was roughly grabbed by my arm and instinctively I grabbed onto the person's arm and was threatened that if I touched the de Astera and ‘fought/ struggled’ it would only make matters worse.As I was tossed out of the gate Fitz de Astrea said  if he was a merciful man he would have executed me right there and then.Is that not a threat ,am I not allowed to have him be  punished according to the law books. Which in fact states that “Rangers of Elysium found in breach of any laws they are tasked with enforcing will find themselves charged at the level higher than usual.” Fitz had made threats to me, a C class crime, raised to B as he is a guard.Which is a fine no more than 1000 mina, though knowing Elysium this will never happen.

Well I find it odd to have a noble guard cause looking at the Elysium Codex ‘hitting’ a noble is a class A offense, how is that justified when they are a guard. Are they going to banish every person who so much as lays a finger on a noble? Even then I was ‘kicked out’ by the Lunaran guard, I have taken the time to check any and all Elysium documents I could find and nothing mentions this guard force. So who is to say they are part of the Elysium army, let’s be honest who would, they are not  listed and most visitors do not know about them. I was still a citizen of Elysium before I was banished, as a citizen I have the right to Voice. Meaning I can say my opinion, voice my complaints and if I have any ideas so the excuses they gave me are simply inadequate. 

Now these people target my family, they slander their name just to protect their own flesh and blood from being called out.So after years of me being banished I have finally decided to speak the truth about these bastards. The de Astrea’s only care for themselves and the Vanari, if you so much as speak about somethin they do nie like be careful cause ya may leave with a missing arm or burnt hand. Not only are their laws riddled with contradictions but they can never seem to take care of the real criminals. I have silenced my voice enough, now others get to hear about the real Elysium. I know there will be out cries already from the Vanari saying I am horrible even after they ruined my life. The Duke and Vanari’s  have twisted my stories and called me horrible names time and time again. They can call me names an harass me all they want  but the minute that they started slandering my family that is where this ends.You would think that a kingdom who ‘values’ their noble families  would have kept a private matter private but no not Elysium they only care about one noble family the Vanari. A group of ‘paladin’s’ who think of themselves as royalty when they are nothing more than fakes. I hope those that read this heed my words 

t1h0NDzpBauIz8hA5O45Ym3_q2TRQ47SYczHOMooK5vvEtaGPs3Ltus1OPKZiK8OMxFHOQW2tkNwnVF-fEcebvMCeKbvEAhOKZ50d7CBPWjiuam9rckKhg1eIzqUvNk8VFudOk82

Member of the House Guenevere de la Luz, Snowell 

And Dolorem Families

Edited by Sunflower

The 'ame finds the letter while escaping the chaos from the city. She takes the flyer down from the post, reading it over, smiling to herself. "Finally."

The Ker stared at the missive briefly before setting the old news aside. “Only caring for the Vanari, I’d have to agree.” Folded the missive up as he spoke to himself in his private chambers, setting it upon a candle so it may burn into ash.

"A criminal, In not just our Nation but in many others. Why would anyone trust your word when your banishment list is longer then all the books within the Lectors library" A member of the crowd comments to passerby

Alphonse sighs.

"Once again, the answer to all of this is simply, leaving. There's plenty of other nations to be in."

he then threw the paper as he continued to walk but he looked back at it after around five paces.

"Also... Who.... Asked?"

he said with a slight chuckle as he continued on his merry way.

Laura read the missive quietly before walking off, a not so happy expression on her face.

Caught in 4K is the one, the only, THE Soloman Raven Jr. default dancing his heart out at this amazingly written note. "Wowsers, Elysium bad? Who knew!"

Prince Kosher Daesmon Taliame'onn laughs as he reads the missive. "Pouting is what I'm hearing." He kicks back more drinks with the Vanari's as he got two kills that day.

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Prince Kosher Daesmon Taliame'onn laughs as he reads the missive. "Pouting is what I'm hearing." He kicks back more drinks with the Vanari's as he got two kills that day.

Togrim takes a sip as he drinks some with kosher, having saved a child with him earlier.

5 minutes ago, Northtitan said:

Togrim takes a sip as he drinks some with kosher, having saved a child with him earlier.

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Zachary Monet-Vanari would look to prince kosher having also help saved a child and murder a criminal earlier "did you know she tried to help criminals escape in Eylsium as well as attacked us?" he would ask kosher with a laugh "honestly this just looks like angry pouting to me" he said before throwing the missive away and drinking some tea

The old Hyspian sleeps as she feels the tide changing, unfortunately she did not know if it was for the best or the worst

After a quick glance over the missive, Esmée sits back and wonders how the elfess is still alive. "Undead can write? Hm.. 'Em folks are gettin' more advanced than me" The woman snickered while she went back to enjoying her retirement

33 minutes ago, Pancho said:

27 minutes ago, Northtitan said:

22 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Zachary Monet-Vanari would look to prince kosher having also help saved a child and murder a criminal earlier "did you know she tried to help criminals escape in Eylsium as well as attacked us?" he would ask kosher with a laugh "honestly this just looks like angry pouting to me" he said before throwing the missive away and drinking some tea

Ruby Monet-Vanari catches the missive before Zach can dispose of it, and she reads it over with a light smirk. "Niña enojada, ¿no es así? Que lamentable vista. You'd think that a..." She squints at the paper. "I may be young?! Tio, isn't she in her sixties now?" She exlaims, turning to Togrim with a raised brow. "She is an adult, wether she wants to admit it or not. El tonto, Dios mío!

Minuvas looks at the name of the author on the missive. "I see this Elfess' name pop up fairly frequently every time the law is concerned. It would seem she did not meditate on the five instructions, as commanded" would remark to a palatial courtier within his tree palace. "Some people scream for salvation, loudly...we should do well to uplift them"

Amura reads this.. 

"Isn't this the girl who threaten to kill me when I was 10? " 

She knows the answer and smiles.