The Nature of Evil

Gavin_

Pinned around Haelun’or, is the following missive

The Nature of Evil

4th of Malin’s Welcome, 

Year 69 - S.A

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GG0y7qRc2QT7LaVGbxNAWQ_mnPSJcBRrMYlzo63bLpokNyMYdOuKXRxK__15cGWT9RkxrqXK-iCJh7KTHnY53LsdqUUr-nNprs7DsVU2m8IqXf2GRIni7zimEoLX_KRkzROG1eiQ

Haelun’or,

Recent events have led us once more, into a state of chaos. On one side of this rift, there are those who value Haelun’or. Those who value her traditions and culture. Those who value the blessed teachings of the Silver Maiden. On the other side, are those who dwell in shadow and strike with evil, to perpetrate evil. Theirs, is an insidious nature, born of hatred, dishonesty, and at their core, Iblees has placed his hand.

Now, as we stand at the precipice of either life or death, we must ask ourselves as a people, a very serious question. Will we stand with, or against, our ancient motherland?

The nature of Evil is to warp and destroy, to sow confusion, where there ought to be clarity. Juxtaposed to evil, is the nature of the Good, and this, lliran, dwells within each of us, pure and loyal Mali’aheral - who in Haelun’ors greatest hour, will stand against the tyranny, chaos and corruption, that has been forced upon her. Our walls have been ravaged, our people slaughtered, our blessed library - encroached upon. Those who belong to Fenn - The False Princess Ivarielle, Ayliana Valwynn, are destructive forces. Ivarielle claims to care for Haelun’or, she claims to care for you, yet she waged war upon us and murdered our people to install herself as a ‘Princess’ of a Nation with no throne. This attempted takeover is not only illegitimate, but it is wicked. They are not of Haelun’or. They are what Haelun’or stands against, and has always stood opposed to.

Ayliana Valwynn, was declared by our Blessed Malauriran, as an illegitimate Sohaer. She took power, where power was not hers to take. In a similar fashion, our Blessed Malauriran declared that she who was, was not, and never has been. The so-called “Sohaer”, Ayliana Valwynn, has been no more than a Fennic puppet, whose sole design, has been the downfall of our blessed people, as she herself has shamelessly admitted.

Rise, each and everyone of you, to defend your homeland. For this is the hour where the fate of Haelun’or shall be decided. Whether she succumbs to, or prevails against evil, depends on you.

When the clock strikes, you will know what you must do

kaean'leh thilln chul'okarae

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya 

Thilln, ito kae’leh

Valazaer shrugs his shoulders, brushing off the dust from his overcoat from recent happenings. “What a mess they cause, and for what fault of our own?” He gathers his supplies, looking out of one of the windows at the city. “To think I came to pursue the proper path and am left to deal with those who do not wish for Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya, but their want for bloodshed and trouble.. For a time before I even existed. Larihei, guide us down the right path…”

“Ay’Larihei, Ay’Maheral, Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya. The will of Larihei prevails.” A certain Laurir would call out, herself valuing that in darkness are also those who still support the path of Larihei

ChildTea bows his head in shame, gripping the dagger in his hand. I could fight for Haelun'or.. but what would that achieve? A crippled child with a dagger against Fenn.. He stares around the darkness consuming him, sighing a little. I'm weak.

Ayliana shook her head slowly as she thought over the events.

I did this because of the way your brother treated me due to me being a Maehr’tehral. I did this for the way I was casted out despite all the good I have done for Haelunor. I did this because the way my friends were casted out. I did this for my family’s legacy and for a better future of Haelunor. I love my state, I love my people. 

Clearly this man does not have best interest in heart if he has to lie and slander my name just to get support. My actions are true and just, his are soaked in lies and tears of his own failures. I am not a violent woman.. but I do hope they wont mistake that as weakness. 

This just proves they want nothing but power and control as they cant even be truthful to their own supporters.. How these people have truly fallen.. May Ivarielle show them the light.”

Naele took the missive down, crumpled it and dunked it into water.

"Kae ask the Sohaerites to lay down their arms and join us in truely advancing towards a brighter future, or Kae will be forced to cut them down as Kae did the false Sohaer Braxus." spoke Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre upon reading the missive

Celiasul Sul’Sumana peeks out from the curtains of her home in Haelun’or, muttering to her ticking companion, “I think it shall be very bad business to go out our doors for the next few days. . . Yet we cannot shun our duty as healers.” She sighed and went to ready her bag, a grim look settling in her emerald eyes. “I just hope precious elven blood will cease being spilled over the folly of politicking.” 

Lysio Hestonnis has a smug political thought, but then startles himself as he realizes he accidentally penned the fact that he had this thought, then sent that missive to every corner of the world. He wonders how long he was tranced by the need to inform everyone of his thoughts.

“I hated the mali’thill of Haelun’or at one point…” Stated a brown elf glancing over the missive “It seems they are just a bunch of whiny babies” He said as he tore the missive he was looking at from the wall and tossing it over his shoulder as he walked away “Hopefully they get someone to change their undergarments soon!” The man cackled to himself

Delicate hands picked the missive from where it was pinned. “Hm… progress and health they so preach…yet, they are not open to changing of the times. Seems these people just say things with no meaning then.” A high elf would shred the missive, letting the torn pieces fall to the ground before retiring to her home. 

Maenor Aildhuin, twice former Tilruir, regards the missive whilst inside his abode, not daring to test the outside waters for fear of rabid 'fennic monsters cannibalizing him. With a monotonous tone characteristic of those elves that have lived long enough to see with their own eyes many long streaks of disappointment within the history of Haelun'or, he talks to nobody in particular "I remember very clearly the days of Nelgauth Maehr'tehral. He was many things, impure by the standards of many. But above all else, he was a patriot." he roared with pain "A champion of democratic ideals, of equality between all Mali'thill, of freedom of speech and thought..." he took a brief pause to let a nostalgic sigh escape his lungs, before continuing "And there stands his sister, pure in comparison, but who crowns an illegitimate criminal as urthir and sells her nation to foreign powers." he shook his head "Nelgauth, impure as he was, was great. While this caricature of a sibling squandered all that the former stood for, and unlike the former, deserves no special place in the annals of history, only the contempt of those in the present." he then settles the pamphlet down, and reinvigorates his dry mouth with a glass of water "May Larihei save this Nation, for black days are coming."

Valindra readied her dagger once more, already stained with the ichor of 'thill who dared cause more of a scene and dispute her leaders' rule.

A brazen elf, reading this missive polishes his leafbladed spear after 'removing' one of those barbarious elves from his beautiful citystate "'Lo, those newcomers, as willing to spill blood as lose it for their masters. How can it be such cuckheld elves would wish to be ruled over by betters instead of be the betters themselves? Why build the princedoms of others when you could advance your own position yourself? The folly of those outlanders, those 'ata, is they willingly bow before these villains and seek to bend. However, those who clad themselves in second skin of polished bronze and with their spike take sweet wine from the vine? Those great individuals, heroes, never abandon their wills and individuality. Something those nameless faceless Mali'ata would only understand on their deathbed. May those who stand against our democracy continue to name themselves. So they and their kind may be taken."

6 hours ago, Kiiwi said:

I love my state, I love my people.

Spoiler

I Love Democracy | Know Your Meme

"Maybe if the people of Haelun'or actually wanted this elfen bandit woman as their leader then there would be no need to install her into power through treachery, deception and abuse of power." remarked Walton.