IS THIS YOUR PEACE?

Xarkly

Isabel listened to her father's ramblings, offering two thumbs-up. "Aye, and then - and then they tried T' KILL ME!" She'd interject.

Nikoleta read the missive to her youngest girl, Beatriz, explaining to her the meaning of national pride. 

A beautiful tanned elven sailor finds himself pondering 'The Struggle'. How lessers always seek to subvert the good Faiths and trusts. "Lo'! The great trials faced by those nose honorable and most lawful. For they must bare when betrayed by those who see kindness and justice as a weakness. Known this is, by all outside observers as a most hated pain, yet the greatest truth. To bring to law foreign invaders who lay terror amongst the populace, those who's honor and purity they themselves shatter." 

Lady Anna Amador takes note of the war beginning anew, thinking back on brief thoughts of a time when she was a mere seven years old and she hasn't quite known what war was like. Now, she heaved a sigh, wondering if the family crested shields her brother made would find its use.

Klara Elizaveta sits listlessly by her bedroom window, staring out at the snow covered grounds, whispering something under her breath. "Krusae zwy Kongzem."

Eugen Barclay would recount the day they saw the unprovoked attack on Her Abraham, the boy simply sighing as he burnt away the letters from Oren onto his candle, his eyes intently watching the ashes form before the boy spoke in New Marian, his practice showing, "Tamort eo nie antijvahr iv ain world filled tiz ve anathema's" He would state, his eyes then shifting onto his armour and weapons thereafter.

Henry Penton looked befuddled as he read the paper his aides delivered to him outside his office. “We offered them a simple peace and it was them who denied it at every turn? To think they now come to the public with such profound cries of peace is not only defunct of reason but lacking what little intelligence I attributed to them. Such a shame too. They complain about a path they actively chose.” He strode off down the hall and placed the missive in the public privy paper reserve that had grown rather large with recent publications from the laughable King of Haense.

"And they will talk of how they offered peace at every turn, waving the laurels in their left hand - all while their right hand thrusts a knife into your gut," Moliana warned a Ruskan youth as they acquired bistort powder from her.  "Keep your eyes open, child.  It is easier than you think to spot the lies of those who serve the Anathema." 

Laurentina lifts up her cup of tea, taking a large sip. "Well then," she sighed before slapping her thighs. "Better get to it, eh?" she grabbed her sword from the corner of the room and dragged it on as she went to join the continued war effort.

While Joseph Sarkozic stood upon the rooftop of his keep, he would swing his sword into the open ocean. "Some people here could make better court-jesters then patriots. Utter fools." He mumbled, crossing his arms as he marched down. "First, almost initiating the murdering of clergy, the same clergy my dear brother Adrian Cardinal Albarosa is a part of; and now they want me to kill the people who I once called; brothers and sisters again? Those who have been of our same faith for the last thousands of years? GOD, I have even helped to dictate fair terms to reconciliate with the Church. With that the Lord signalled for servants to bring out his horse, "All for nothing, a fool's errand." He got upon his horse and rode off  at once as he began to make his way to the Holy See in Karosgrad to pray; and possibly speak to the High Pontiff.

Remon sighed upon reading the missive, a light chuckle escaping him. And now, the Ferrymen are not there to save you, Oren. What will you do?

The word of an upcoming war reached Lvinsk, Borys was sitting in his office when one of his servants brought him the document issued by the Haeseni King "This year couldn't be better. Tell the boys to polish their swords, we're gonna kill some wigs!" The Margrave exclaimed as he began to work on the Volunteer Corps conscription act

"Wars are always decided by the people who are in power in palaces and bleeded by the common people in the battlefield. This new conflict is nothing more than a tragedy. The Emperor Philip III usually quotes some ingenious phrases of Emperor Aurelius, yet he has forgotten the ancient words of Aurelius: Pax Orenia. Peace amongst men. And the Church of the Canon's position of not lifting the excommunication on Their Imperial Majesties certainly does not help. I am ashamed of ourselves, ashamed of humanity, ashamed of the monsters we have all become -orenians and haeseni-. I wish both of our nations could put our differences aside and co-exist as brothers, united under the holy light of God, but I guess that nowadays that idea is merely a wishful thinking." remarked Charles Galbraith as he heard of the missive.