FIDELES DEO UNIRE

Fionn__TWG

"I love our pontiff." Said Joey de Joannes

Finally. At least someone has any sense. So commented Remon, promptly making to visit Haense!

Hannes liked what the Holy Man was saying.

"From the reports we hear, and what I myself has seen the island still has Lizard folks on it... seems the King of Oren is just trying to hide his own kin..." Said August as he shrugged, having seen Azdrazi on the island multiple times himself.

Maciej Jazloviecki, nephew of the previous Pontiff smiles at the document "I always knew that Pontiff is a wise man" He said to himself with a nod 

Father James begins to write an open letter to the Pontiff

”Your Holiness, thank you. Thank you for your neutrality and continuing to be a supporter of peace where combat is against other Canonists. I pray that your efforts will continue to pay off so that Canonism may thrive amongst humanity. 

Please note your efforts have not gone unnoticed within Vienne, and the faithful here are thankful for you. 

In faith,

Father James of Vienne” 

31 minutes ago, Lionhz said:

“I wonder if the balianites remember when they too hosted dragon folk in their city.. Or must they suffer from severe stauntism to forget?” Queried the Orenian Monarch, as he’d recline in his illatian leathered chair which came with cup holders too!

August a man bron of Haense over 100 years ago rested. His feet upon a table, enjoing his carrion "I remember this Empress who gave birth to this self procalimed King.. she seemed to have quite a close relation to a few of the noble men of oren during their courts and dances.." he'd enjoy a sip from his drink looking to the others "I wonder, if we could truly know his lineage.. is it connected to Philip III at all?" 

39 minutes ago, Harald said:

"From the reports we hear, and what I myself has seen the island still has Lizard folks on it... seems the King of Oren is just trying to hide his own kin..." Said August as he shrugged, having seen Azdrazi on the island multiple times himself.

Holy Sir David rested his head in his hands as he sat as his desk in the command tent near Vienne. "So many Canonist death already, numbering in the thousands. If only the good people of Balian and Haense would understand that we have full power throughout Oren and the Silver Isle to hunt the lizard men. If only they would choose to join us in this purge instead of slaughtering their own brothers in faith."

“Why can’t we all work together to rid of the Azdrazi… Weaponizing and accusing their enemy just for excuses.” An Orenian woman veiled in red muttered hushed in the night. “A good High Pontiff… one with sense, and… compassion, perhaps.”

6 hours ago, Burnsider said:

Holy Sir David rested his head in his hands as he sat as his desk in the command tent near Vienne. "So many Canonist death already, numbering in the thousands. If only the good people of Balian and Haense would understand that we have full power throughout Oren and the Silver Isle to hunt the lizard men. If only they would choose to join us in this purge instead of slaughtering their own brothers in faith."

A particular member of the lizard overlords smiles at the knowledge that neither church nor paladins are particularly good lizard hunters.

11 hours ago, Harald said:

August a man bron of Haense over 100 years ago rested. His feet upon a table, enjoing his carrion "I remember this Empress who gave birth to this self procalimed King.. she seemed to have quite a close relation to a few of the noble men of oren during their courts and dances.." he'd enjoy a sip from his drink looking to the others "I wonder, if we could truly know his lineage.. is it connected to Philip III at all?" 

"Wouldn't that apply to Peter IV too?" asks Stanimar.

13 hours ago, Harald said:

Anastasia sleeps peacefully from wherever it is that she remains now, knowing that although she may not have drawn the line at the deaths of many in battles and wars, Canonists and all, she did draw the line at adultery - and animal cruelty. 

Edited by Eryane

"A step towards peace, but god willing there will be more to come." Father Roland would remark.