A Response to the Admin's Response

rukio

Yeah.. thats admin disrespect and therefore a permban.

Nothing personal kid

This thread has been locked

1 hour ago, rukio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She should not be the equivalent of a teacher’s child being held to a higher standard purely because of her position as NL. Nor should anyone else for that matter.

didn't read but I'm going to strawman this single point

Nation Leaders should be held to a higher standard of conduct and roleplay because they effect their entire playerbases actions and behaviours with what they outwardly display. If a Nation Leader thinks it's fair game to harass and **** over other playerbases out of OOC spite, the players that follow them also adopt that behaviour. Honestly couldn't care less but all of this drama AND ban is extremely easy to avoid if you simply just roleplay on a roleplay server (lol). Not every NL is taken out for these actions, it's quite rare to see the level that has been achieved since the very start of this plot months ago where the entire coup was clowned with the Disney villain blogpost. 

I've rewritten these a few times. I can't say it better than Joel except I did read.

Edited by L0rdLawyer

4 hours ago, rukio said:

Objectively, we already know this isn’t true, at least to an extent. How many times has an admin told people with legitimate complaints to cope and seethe in OOC or on the forums? How often have administration let creeps and pests slip through the cracks- such as Leowarrior being allowed to continue playing on a hidden alt?

State of the admins and staff team is honestly pitiful right now and has been for the past year. 

1 hour ago, L0rdLawyer said:

I've rewritten these a few times. I can't say it better than Joel except I did read.

Okay ignore what I said bring them back

1 hour ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Okay ignore what I said bring them back

Based Joel take. Overall, Rukio has put what I feel into actual words instead of just emotions. Easy +1… now I await my eventual fate.

9 hours ago, rukio said:

They would harass members of the Vale and Haelun’or publically pre and post the war, constantly trying to get them to join Malinor through bullying, OOC pressure, blackmail, and other means. 

Again, proof or this is just slander.

this isn't a court of law...

1 hour ago, ReveredOwl said:

this isn't a court of law...

People get banned for slander all of the time for not backing up their claims with proof.