THE COMMONWEALTH OF ARENTANIA

valecu

Spoiler

THE COMMONWEALTH OF ARENTANIA

In the Year of our Lord, 1884

As the war between the Oren and Acre began, We, the peers of the Kingdom, stayed true to our oaths and supported this brutal conflict as men and women of honour upholding our word. Yet as time progressed the Monarch, his government and family abandoned their duties invoking this chaos and madness. The Crown is dissolved per the Orenia Diruta Est and respectively, We are to be freed of our oath and allegiance to Oren.

Yet, the cycle continues and death is followed by birth, and from the ashes of the remnants, We are to rise.

We proclaim the COMMONWEALTH OF ARENTANIA, which is to be constituted of the following; 

March of Lvinsk, and respectively Elector of Jazloviecki

County of Azor, and respectively Elector of Azor

Barony of Pompourelia, and respectively Elector of Sarkozic

Barony of Rosius, and respectively Elector of Rosius

Barony of Corwinsburg, and respectively Elector of Alstreim

Barony of Aldersberg, and respectively Elector of Novellen-Aldersberg

Barony of Castile, and respectively Elector of Castile

Barony of Cherskavy, and respectively Elector of Ivanovich

Baronetcy of Iomharach, and respectively Elector of Iomharach

Baronetcy of Rochefort, and respectively Elector of Rochefort

This realm of ours cuts its ties and history with Oren, for we are not entertaining past legacies, but founding new ones. Let everybody know, We only seek peace and prosperity amongst each and every for the times of war and bloodshed are now gone and to be forgotten.

Following our summit, where we discussed and debated of our future, our Electors agreed on these terms;

The Commonwealth of Arentania is to be led by the elected Grand Prince, and the Electors.

The first Grand Prince is Maciej Jazloviecki, or respectively Maciej I.

In GOD we trust, AVE ARENTANIA!

Leon Barclay smiled widely as he hears of conflict undone. He nods and draws his blade "And I thought the action was done" he chuckled "Though I doubt Alstreim was actually consulted... Can't wait for the Grodnoid's ego to bloat like a balloon over such desperate tries just to pop it off myself if they try to stay in Confederation land."

Sister Calliope eyed the missive with some concern, fidgeting with the parchment. "I do not think our brother was consulted regarding Corwinsburg's allegiance, which should lie with his Waldenian allies... Verily, whatever plot this is should not involve Alstreim."

"So... is this the Kingdom of Oren with just another name?" wondered Lucius whilst blinking upon reading the missive "It definitely looks like it since they are the same people that were the royal loyalists of the false Kingdom."

@Ryanark

"... Is it over or do we need to be rid of the traitor Maciej, father?" asked Aloisia of Hannes. 

4 minutes ago, Fie said:

@Ryanark

"... Is it over or do we need to be rid of the traitor Maciej, father?" asked Aloisia of Hannes. 

Spoiler

b81dc99ffd93ce314f9d6c90c835d86b.png

"We fight for the idea of a Kingdom to be dissolved yet almost  another is created through the idea of a Commonwealth. Interesting." An Acrean farmer mumbled.

37 minutes ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

Leon Barclay smiled widely as he hears of conflict undone. He nods and draws his blade "And I thought the action was done" he chuckled "Though I doubt Alstreim was actually consulted... Can't wait for the Grodnoid's ego to bloat like a balloon over such desperate tries just to pop it off myself if they try to stay in Confederation land."

"I share these sentiments," Karl offered in response to Leon as he heard him out on the matter. "I highly doubt my brother-in-law was ever consulted on this, though who can blame them, these petty 'Electorates' have barely a man to muster so they will need all the support they can get for their petty Prince. A true shame."

Edited by Ramon

“The Orenian Empire falls and the Kingdom of Oren takes its place. The Kindom of Oren falls and a Principality deemed ‘the commonwealth’ takes its place. Where shall the line be drawn? Perhaps when they are a Grand Duchy? Or a County? Perhaps when they are just a singular Barony like Acre? When will the fools open their eyes and realize that Oren is dead. Let it go.” The aging man coughed violently as he sat within the walls of his keep. 

Hieran Melphestaus strokes his chin from his Councillors office in the North. The veteran runs his hand through his dark and old hair with a deep exhale and a light chuckle.

"Ah, so it's Oren just lead by this fella with a slightly less interesting name."

The once Orenian then just simply sighs. as he lays the missive upon his dark wood desk. In a more sincere tone, the man would plainly whisper to himself.

"For Gods sake, let it go. Some couldn't let the empire go and I understand that, but it is time to bid that oath you took goodbye, and strive for a tomorrow that isn't dictated by your Emperor or King. You need not save something you did not create, nor re-unite a title that isnt yours."

2 minutes ago, Imperium said:

Grand Duke John Casimir chuckled, “We did it better and before it was cool.”

“Quite so da” said Sir Rev Vuiller, a chuckle leaving him as he stood sat next to John Casimir “It sad they can niet understand that Oren is finally dead, and should stay so. The petty king and those who followed him like blind dogs ensured that themselves”

"They're trying to steal my name," muttered Paul Salvian, Regent of the Commonwealth and Harvest Lord. "There can only be one."

“Why is my name on this with Acre having won in totality?” Mariana inquired towards Paul within the halls of Temesch, her brows knitting together. She then reached for a scone at the breakfast table in the parlor. The paper being quickly whisked off by a servant. 

Masashi Iekami remains proudly aside his longtime friend, now a ruler in his own right. As a new dawn shone over the walls of Lvinsk, he couldn’t help but smile.