CALLING THE FAITHFUL

Balthasar

Drako picks up his sword and thanhium dagger before shouting to his Balian comrades "DEUS VULT LADS!" he grins before looking forward to the upcoming fight.

"Ad Mortem Inimicus!" Cried a leal Wyrmstalker, delighting in a recently completed raid on the dark queendom...

Maciej Jazloviecki sighed at the information "Deus Vult" He muttered to himself before putting the document on the desk

Ser Uther of Acre draws his sword, hoisting it skyward.

"DEUS VULT! NON NOBIS DOMINE!"

The Rhun Prophet sick in his office is awoken by the approach of a golem. It offers him a copy of the missive. The aged dwarf smiles wearily, "En dese turbulent toimes, et es good ta see da honor o' da Canonist flock. I shall have ta have a zealot o' Dungrimm work on dis," he rambles to the golem, who silently watches. 

"Battle calls to us once more, let the so called 'faithful' come and test their blade.. we will happily send them unto their divine masters." Astark, Barrowlord of the Fog stood ready to receive any who was courageous or bold enough to test their might.

Merwyn's spirit rises from his grave, having been laid to rest for three generations underneath Owynsburg to answer the call to arms, his cadaverous form still gripping his ferrum longsword.

Sir Apollyon Marshall just sighs looking at the paper before turning to the wendigo gang "here we go again boys" he says before drawing his daemonsteel longsword and his whip 

A man in the far western reaches of Almaris sees and reads the missive, he gathered those he could and readied himself to heed the call!

Sir Rev Vuiller would look to his late father's old holy knight armor, thinking to himself for a few minutes before picking up the trident of Saint Harald Vuiller starting to ready himself.

An elderly Oyashiman smokes some unhealthy tobacco from atop a 50 ft tall mechanical boar when he received news from another Flameist priest in his cohort from down below. 

"HMM, is time? SEREMVS DELENDA EST I will hang the witches by the tusks of Seidaina Inoshishi and go on an Almarian-wide tour at 2 liters of oil a Saint's Day!" 

The Captain of Balian would smile the suns smile

Laurelie de Pelear Vuiller would sign the Lorraine and pray for their lost souls

Kin would look at the missive with a tilted head "Bleh, this stuff again?" he then just went back to his shop to tend the flowers

Frederick I of Sedan would nod as he received word of the missive. "For God!" He would proclaim as he prepared his weapons and armor for the conflict to come.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• framalam  »  Haseroth

COME BACK SIR! THE ORDER NEEDS YOU SIR!

• Unwillingly

new elf place? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/237716-a-summons-to-elvenkind-recruitment/

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

No Recent Status Updates