ON THE MATTER OF ROSIUS

Franczhiz

ON THE MATTER OF ROSIUS

5wfbo1M9YBEt9d80lTTA0r7CYsylcxj2bQXmlxV9NNLcfGy1mVpv0yDz4KmaJeaGNCbnHAQkFnqMlfllM8IXhbOB5gQz87IWf3dw2dYMToVoKbUB8PWagkCfz_7edll2mSJy-7cexQIGWdpszYy5SpvmzVDkIBDIfiN_V--J7o5VOgiu6kaso8-Ldg

Coat of Arms of Louis Joseph, Patriarch of House de Rosius d'Baelius

Penned by Louis Joseph de Rosius d’Baelius

Witnessed by His Holiness, Pontian IV

As war is oncemore within our realm; I am nothing more but compelled to write this to my kin across the Heartlands and in the South; for far too long we have quarreled with each other and we have been distant for years, perhaps decades. With the GOD and his Vicar; His Holiness Pontian IV as my witness; I have written this decree which shall end all the quarrels we have had in the past and to be united as Canonists through this time of a Holy Crusade against the Serheim and their armies. 

I, Lord Louis Joseph de Rosius d’Baelius shall take my wife and children back to the Heartlands and establish ourselves as de Rosius d’Baelius; naming my house after that of my great-grandmother and settle close to the Holy See from where I can do my duty for the Crusade. the House de Rosius d’Baelius will never try to lay claim upon their title neither try to; so has been sworn upon the Holy Scrolls. It is our intention to stay united during this time of war and during our Holy Crusade against the Serheim. 

Lord Yves Michael de Rosius d’Levesque, will open his own branch within the lands of the Principality of Sedan and shall thus also be independent from the main House of Rosius. Yves Michael will be able to do as he pleases with his family members and shall be able to make decisions for him and his own family without the main House’s consent. 

On the matter of de Rosius in Balian; they will not be dependent on me as the Head; they are free to act independently and to make their own decisions. The Household of Valens will be fully in control of Lady Giselle Chloe de Rosius-Valens and her kin in the south only. 

With His Holiness Pontian IV, as our witness; there has been a peace sealed between the two and the House of Rosius shall once again stand united in the South and in the Heartlands; and together they shall oppose those who seek to overthrow both of the Households.  All signatures have agreed to seize their quarrels and have thus made peace.

Signed, 

Lord Louis Joseph de Rosius d’Baelius

Patriarch of House de Rosius d’Baelius of the Heartlands & Highlands, 

Inquisitor of the Holy Mother Church

Lady Giselle Chloe de Rosius-Valens,

Matriarch of House de Rosius-Valens of the South

Baroness of Valens

Lord Yves Michael de Rosius d’Levesque 

Patriarch of House de Rosius d’Levesque of the East

As witness,

His Holiness, Pontian IV,

High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD

"Shall the problem of true legitimacy and the position of dynastic head never be fought over again."

Yves of Levesque expressed while ordering workers around for his upcoming brewery and future business with Lord Varoche.

Drako Darkwood would wonder what the descedants of his family are doing now, he was very confused.