In the Mountain, the River Forms

Eddywilson2

In the Mountain, the River Forms 

rLJAaW8KpcEn9DcrICgWMSEvCCKNqDrmcE39NwMLA8XSv38jYv8GZmQA3GM5W1rVAoGBquOLtzzj71CSjRxTNOQY3qRJVgm39hkV7eVcNEX8xYht4rK4PBNBGqJseNrSbN0Q3i6lQG6o3nZVs63IxLyz4vv1_eCpucN6FamLEQFswCvRpEHWWmGsoZnutwxfH-NvAk28kgNnmQAUfxLH1GJB1jwlWJ2rC2ugBwEnanVlC9ajHSZw4qoQkR5ZXxeODk00EGP9I0DkJJ3jjkd3e2BceURuGhB4IlcE3LDAIwZaq4vLJ1_FMsSMB27YX6O0agN7mTNxnlbrB4VbZS99boL2XE5RsEzVjgqOOa84PAWXr3HSSIKvsOnz41rQ

Agreed upon by:

THE COMMONWEALTH OF PETRA & THE GRAND KINGDOM OF URGUAN,

On this 18th of Godfrey’s Triumph, in the Year of Lord 1908  | 18th of Malin’s Welcome, 112 SA  

ARTICLE I - MILITARY ALLIANCE

The Commonwealth of Petra and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan hereby referred to as “the signatories,” sign a military alliance between the two nations.

I. The signatories agree to a military alliance.

II. The signatories agree that an attack by a third party against one of them is an attack against both of them.

III. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through peaceful means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered. 

IV. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

V. The signatories agree to keep the option available to expand this military alliance into a full offensive alliance whenever deemed favorable by both parties.

ARTICLE II - TRADE AND CONTINUATION 

The signatories agree that a pact of free-trade shall begin between both parties. In addition, former agreements between the Commonwealth of Petra and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan shall remain valid during the duration of this treaty. 

I. That nation-affiliated merchants shall be allowed to trade in the other signatory’s nation without unnecessary tax or harassment.

II. That each signatory shall receive one untaxed stall to sell whatever goods they see fit, so long as they do not break said nation’s laws.

ARTICLE III - DURATION

The signatories agree to be bound by the terms of this Treaty for a period of TWELVE years. The Treaty can be extended during or up until the last week of duration by both parties' approval.

Signed,

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

HIS GRACE, Constanz-Anton, Archduke of the Petra, Prince of Balian

Agnar Grandaxe, Grand King of Urguan, Clan Father of Grandaxe,

Defender of Kal’Ordholm, Master of Punji-Sticks, 

Protector of the Dwarves

Louis Valencour d’Azor would move to bring his pint of mead to his lips as he downed the whole glass with his dwarven friends within the Tavern at Valfleur. He shouted, “Shall our enemies cower in fear against our most glorious union!”

Grand King Agnar Grandaxe approves of this alliance

"So many new alliances as of late...!" The Petran Mistress of the Wardrobe would exclaim upon reading the missive, grinning from ear to ear.*

Valentin Mareno begins to weep uncontrollably, the memories of his fallen comrades flooding back into his head. Oh if they only knew what they were dying for, what all their sacrifice would lead to.

"Old Comrade, how I've failed you. I'm so, so sorry."

Petra be poppin' for real!!

Heimdall thinks this is an absolute win.

Father Tonito curses those who side with pagan raiders!

Artiev Colborn nodded as he read the treaty, pleased these great nations would work together.

“I wondah, does Agnar intend tae drag der dwedmar into der umrehs latest struggle?” Thalgrim Goldhand commented unhappily.

"The Dwed have always been a good friend to us," Renilde remarked to her husband and chancellor as they returned with the news of another full alliance. "Good work, gentlemen."

@Eddywilson2 @Da_Emperors