THE TALE OF THE FLOWERED RAIDER

Wiktor Jazloviecki simply chuckled upon finishing reading the missive.

Caplan cackles at the missive “The Aaunites are truly down on their luck… a victory post for a single man?”

"Hah! I would not be surprised if all the Adrian 'men' would get in dresses in their spare time. This lad who we captured must surely have become a shame to the name of the Neo-Renatians." Caius Godwin Alstion remarked, laughing as he recalled the event where he and his comrades captured Cyrano.

Robert reads and smiles, "I love Minitz."

Robyrt snickered to himself. "I do hope you've made a special gown for the Anathema, Lord Katzak."

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

Robyrt snickered to himself. "I do hope you've made a special gown for the Anathema, Lord Katzak."

"They probably have their own" chuckled the Chieftain

"I'll have you know, there's a long and storied history to men in dresses!" Stanimar protests!

image.thumb.png.0732cbb1abb8ff109bae5a45fa1c7448.png

@Borin

15 minutes ago, Sixbyte said:

Caplan cackles at the missive “The Aaunites are truly down on their luck… a victory post for a single man?”

The Katzak contemplates, nodding "Meh, you're right. He put up a worse fight than the wood of the Moot Hall"

"Still more of a man than any aaunite supporter," says Wilhelmina. 

Herzog Brandt burst into laughter "These Katzak thieves are rather creative" he said to himself

11 minutes ago, Fie said:

"Still more of a man than any aaunite supporter," says Wilhelmina. 

"She makes a credible claim, thief" he said to Ludrik then "Coming from the manliest of Adrians, at least"

"It would be so very funny if the men wearing dresses won the war." casually thought Ludmilla

1 hour ago, MadOne said:

Herzog Brandt burst into laughter "These Katzak thieves are rather creative" he said to himself

"She makes a credible claim, thief" he said to Ludrik then "Coming from the manliest of Adrians, at least"

"Thieves... Gleb... oh my." A concerned Velian intoned dramatically. 

Cosima sighed reading over the missive. "Ah because to wear a gown is so inferior." She scoffed then looking to her youngest daughters. "Maybe one day femineity won't be seen as making a person lesser."

Jan Jazloviecki smirked at the memories of the man wearing a dress 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• Unwillingly

new elf place? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/237716-a-summons-to-elvenkind-recruitment/

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

• _RoyalCrafter_

xan died, 2 NLs dead. coincidence?

No Recent Status Updates