CROWN LANDS RECLAIMED

Anastasia colborn still gets the heebie-jeebies from the spiders quite suprised after the fight she didnt get an earful from her son @Nilyeetand her husband @Kaladin Stormblessed though now resting in her home sipping her tea. Quite proud of herself that shes still alive.

Edited by Lmcfc

Carolus rests in his office within the walls of Castle Vorenburg, penning the soon-to-release missive regarding the Mori'quessir Legion. "A siege to reclaim land rightfully ours. I believe the next step is to siege their front door."

"You are my new battle buddy," proclaims Georg to Alyona Godunov. @ibiou

Radmir Amador showed the report to his niece @cherrybud "They forgot to mention vy saving me, but Eam in the report!" He spoke proud, a smile plastering his lips

"Let those cave men fear the Reinmaren, for we are the spear in GOTT's hand." Wilheim called out to his kinsmen during a lengthy celebration within Reinmar's dining hall.

*Jonathan looks at the Report* 
"Ai! helluva battle! if Mori need to be slain, ill be there"

Sir Ludolf Barclay returned to his home, Minitz - in the Kingdom of Aaun, worn out from the lengthy siege. He had his wounds checked over once more. "The struggle has only begun - Wer Rastet, Der Rostet."

Admist Nakaas' retreating company, the Mori legionnaire named Valkio wound a cloth around his ankle, where a Haeseni arrow had skewered it.

"Rotting Srow ..." he crused, and glanced through the twilight at the distant fires marking Ostervik. "What gave them the idea they could hurt me and get away with it?"

A heavily disfigured Inquisitor nods his head, a proud smile forming upon his crude features. "God has provided us with a glorious success,  and yet, we have only just begun. Wer Rastet, Der Rostet" The still squire, would sign the lorraine, before he continued his rounds around the ruined Lectors Temple, in search of further things to fix. 

8 minutes ago, gusano said:

"You are my new battle buddy," proclaims Georg to Alyona Godunov. @ibiou

Alyona, who had now recovered from an arrow to her shoulder, could only let out what appeared to be a little awkward chuckle to her liege's comment. "Let us hope that next time vy remember to bring a shield for vyrself, Vyr Majesty!"

4 hours ago, Xarkly said:

Admist Nakaas' retreating company, the Mori legionnaire named Valkio wound a cloth around his ankle, where a Haeseni arrow had skewered it.

"Rotting Srow ..." he crused, and glanced through the twilight at the distant fires marking Ostervik. "What gave them the idea they could hurt me and get away with it?"

Audo Weiss folded his arms under himself, leant forwards upon the fencing that bordered his private rooftop garden. Lightly, his fingers gripped the report as the wind threatened to tear it from his grasp. Peering out into the distance, he quietly simmered over the happenings of the battle and the injuries their meagre unit sustained. He'd taken a gamble on bringing such fresh meat, and was frankly glad they pulled out of it alive. A frustrated sigh escaped him: even after pressing on in hopes to not falter or fail the collective assault, their last push had merited far more harm than good.

And then there was him. Encounters with other Mori'quessir had so far been from afar and largely not addressed remotely towards Audo. And yet, the figure they faced had approached so freely and with such utter confidence. And though the sergeant had penned the words raucous and feeble upon the request for a report, he couldn't deny those were merely put to paper for the sake of morale. In fact, his keenness to launch an assault during the Mori's mockings seemed almost... dishonourable. 
"...Almost like a person ea'd find dobry company in." He muttered under his breath as the wind, ever persistent, finally succeeded in snatching the missive, ferrying it out towards the port. A taut quietness befell him at the thought; a thought he didn't dare linger on. With an arch of the brow and a subtle tilt of the head he promptly added: "Too bad they're scum."